• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Uki's works!

Who are you to talk? Come in here and think you rule the fucking world? Get out of here, aslicker.

Calm down ^^ They look good for being new to mapping. Neon I dont think he directly copied your work, he was probably just trying to learn from it, he used the same idea yes, but its just for practice...In other words. Who cares. All in all, people lay off, and nice start.

But that's a fucking obvious copy paste fgs. learn to map, just look at that friggin cave? Fuck no he did that mountain on his own... Why do the bigger stones have to be in these small corners? Since they probably were made for showoff you shouldn't consider how players like it imo. Do that when you've learned to map or something.

Btw, idiotic post up there. Calling him aslicker and that he rule the world? O god this thread isn't the whole world. And no I'm not not a fucko I just dislike you and your attitude to people. Prove us wrong if you haven't copied it? Omgz..

nn.

O god this thread isn't the whole world. And no I'm not not a fucko I just dislike you and your attitude to people.

Your attitude and points contradict that post you just made. Now I'm not defending him but from my point of view, he's done nothing wrong? Maybe his attitude is a bit agitated but so is yours, so I don't see the problem. Not like hes using this for a map, and he said he learned most of it from the tutorial section, last time I checked Open Tibia was OPEN. Anything you can find, update and build/learn from it... But thats my opinion, I'm done here. Continue flaming.

lol, I do this for fun for your knowledge. I do use offensive language, Yes I know that. The thing that gave me this anger was how he did behave when Neon claimed that it was a copy, and you can clearly see that. Now you've got my reason to be angry. But hey, that's how I am when I'm hungry, I do easily get angry. Well you wise man said your word and I've told you mine. Maybe we'll continue flame his copy paste now, please continue. Sure Open Tibia is free to modify and use in the way you like, but he shouldn't do a copy and claim that he did it all. And when someone with an artistic skill like Neon do something creative...people could at least ask if it was okay to copy and make a thread and say I DID THIS ALL ON MY OWN. I JUST LOOKED AT NEON's WORK AND MADE SOMETHING JUST LIKE IT BUT HEY! IT WAS ME THAT DID THIS THAT's WHY I AM SO GOOD, I CAN COPY AND PAAAASTE!

Three Cheers.

Hello OtLand!
Goblin Mountains
21kkt21.png

Think the north mountain moves over the border in a strange way and the stair on the south west top mountain comes up on bushes but else it looks good :)

Updating almost everyday!
Last edited by Uki; 5th June 2009 at 12:54.

It was a week ago since you updated it, keep it alive! :eek:

Back