• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Ukraine][7.6] Shine OldSchool RL FULL

Server actually looks dope! If you put some advertising/better layout you'd prob have a bunch of players.

i want to play but i cant without dx9 ; \ but GL

I think u should make higher rates because when realots is coming nobody want to play on low rates but its only my opinion : )

so you can play other server with 1000x exp lol :D

- - - Updated - - -

nop have time for advertisement :( you can do it for me?

I sendend 2 sms msges... Didn't recived any points.

im sorry but i don't want do reset.. people who don't login 3 month will be deleted automatically so many 200 lvls will left.. But need to script this function... its not activated now ..

anyway im in hospital, when doctors fix my little problem and i go back to home to my pc i will work on server harder cuz now i don't have nice pc in my room there :(

but i working now on OpenGL mod for Tibia 7.61 and i will run second world for 20x rates and it will be nice with 2 worlds...

So please don't worry and thanks for looking my post.. :)

If you reset chars and launch a OpenGL mod for Tibia 7.61, you can count me in! :D

Get better soon!! =)

o/

"Houses:
Like in RL (100%), with rent by mothly.
+2 VIP houses with trainers, teleports to exp places, extra shop-npc, magic ground(replash mana)."

And u call it oldschool ?

- - - Updated - - -

+ paying for pacc..

Back