• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ultima War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthetic_

deathzot.net
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for news on the hurricane etc. but I the mean time I put up my old war server
  • IP: 174.54.144.210
  • port: 7171
  • client: 8.60

Discussion thread here

Thread not to be moved/deleted, it's just temporary - Peroxide

Last edited by a moderator:
Why this and not DeathZot?

Not complaining, just curious.

By the way, am I the only one who can't access the last page (18) of DeathZot's thread?

cause he doesnt care about Zot.. he just wants this right now.. he does as he wants when he wants. he doesnt care what people want.. and if he can host this. HE SHOULD BE HOSTING THE PROJECT HES BEEN PROMISING EVERYONE. not some garbage war server

cause he doesnt care about Zot.. he just wants this right now.. he does as he wants when he wants. he doesnt care what people want.. and if he can host this. HE SHOULD BE HOSTING THE PROJECT HES BEEN PROMISING EVERYONE. not some garbage war server

Omg can't believe u keep raging
u must be really inmature to not get the picture: real life goes before tibia ( for most mature people maybe not for a kid like u)

let him deal with that storm first and then he'll put on the server

btw: i wouldnt use this nickname in the dzot because you arent making a good impression to most people ^^

I've read little about DeathZot and this.
Now I've come to a conclusion, correct me if I am wrong.

He is hosting this "garbage war server" as something to substitute while he is waiting on news if a hurricane is going to hit his city or not.
If the hurricane does, atleast this "garbage" server will be closed. Whereas if he was hosting DeathZot, alot more people would cry about it because they are waiting for it to open, which means perhaps loss of data and rollbacks. Therefore it would be unsuitable to host DeathZot at this time because of crying babies like yourself, cannot get a grip with their life.

the rollbacks would be like a massive 10 min rollback of 10 hours of play.. ZOMFG....
get a fucking clue.

you're the only one complaining btw.

I just dont get why do u want to play so much on something unsecure whereas u can wait a lit more and play on a completely stable server. this is fokin stupid behaviour u know

Doesn't care about Zot, I don't care about Zot but I'm sure it's owner would, after all it's his time and effort he's put into it.
This little war server gives you something to do instead of bitch about Zot. If you had 1 brain cell left I think you would realize the purpose of this.

All I see by the people here is "want want want".

It's a hurricane where he is. He don't want to host it and then turn it off again after a couple of hours. He wants to have it on when he knows more.

Stop flaming him, it's a hurricane, he wants to host it but he can't cause of the hurricane.

Still not everyone so stop say that
You're right. Everyone except the beta testers who were crying because the "secrets" they already knew were going to be known by everyone else and they would lose their advantage.

It's gonna hit you dumb niggas. I'm ready for power outages, nights in the dark and snacks all day watching a storm obliterate my neighborhood.

Hope u will be good, both of You R3ign and Synth, and rest of people affected by the Sandy.

[BLACKHUMOURMODE:ON]
Btw I'm sure Intel has something to do with the hurricane! New Ivy bridges pissed of Sandy, so now it prepares a mind blowing halloween
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_Bridge_(microarchitecture)]
[BLACKHUMOURMODE:OFF]

Stay safe guys

the rollbacks would be like a massive 10 min rollback of 10 hours of play.. ZOMFG....
get a fucking clue.

And people would complain about those 10 minutes of rollbacks, donation items missing etc, including yourself.

Get a fucking clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back