• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC Ultimate Rashid (UlTIMATE LOOT SELLER) Server Engine 1.1

Slaying World

Reaction score
Okay well i know its no big deal or anything but i went ahead and re scripted and fixed some item ids that were messed up on Sentielo's NPC Item Samples post to work with the server engine 1.1. (http://otland.net/threads/best-rele...ests-optimized-bug-fixing-open-source.204514/)

Just make a new file under the npc folder and place this in there.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Ultimate Rashid" script="Rashid.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
    <health now="100" max="100"/>
    <look type="146" head="12" body="101" legs="122" feet="115" addons="2"/>
</npc>

Download the attached rashid.txt file i uploaded here, select everything on it and pass it over to Notepadd++ so it wont look messy, then just "SAVE AS" and save it under rashid with the "lua" file extension inside your NPC Scrits folder.

Sorry for making it rashid.txt and not .lua OTLand doesnt let you attach any lua files to your posts.

P.S. All credits go to Sentielo for coming out with all these items, i just fixed a few that the id was wrong on the server engine 1.1, If you find any price bugs or etc. please post them this will help fix it more :]

Thanks guys, keep this community up!

Attachments

Thank you kindly sir..
I do not need it, but it saves me from looking up all the id's :) thanks +REP

A few id's are wrong. But dont stress, if i find some, i will place them here :)
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'war axe'}, 2545,5000,'war axe')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'divine plate'},8885,55000, 'divine plate')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'dragon robe'},8867,50000, 'dragon robe')

Last edited:
Back