• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ultimate World War

Tenaria

Reaction score
Hello dear community,

iam Tenaria an very old active Tibia player. I was active in Tibia years ago. Iam not an advanced scripter, mapper or something but i've got a little knowledge in everything (just to 8.60). But I am professional in Photoshop.
I also want to start an project which Idea i had years ago.
I want an OT-Server with 4 Race's like - Orc's, Elf's, Wizard's, Human's.
Each race should have 4 Vocations like: Orc's -> Uruk ( like Knight) Spearer (like Paladin) Darklord (like sorcerer) Hexxer (druid).

Each race should got his own city, own Weapons etc. And the same race's should be not able to kill themself. It will be a War of race's.
Iam ready to invest in this project and iam searching for a team of professional scripter, mapper etc.
Iam sure that this project is interesting.

If u want more informations or join this project contact me on my mail: [email protected]

Thanks and glads
Tenaria :)

So basicly you want someone to make you a server out of your wishes and you pay him? A server like you wish it for will take up to weeks to configure with all these settings you want to have (depends on how much hours people work on that/day). That wont be cheap at all.. So I suggest you to learn some about the matter(Lua, some cpp maybe), so you spare money and can do what ever you want to.

Atleast i want a team that is active on this project aswell when its done, mate. :p

Back