• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling ULTRA-rare: Arcane Insignia

Reaction score
So I've decided to sell my Arcane Insignia since I only play Lunar anyways.

Arcane_Insignia.gif

Only ONE can be found on entire server, and it's in my possession. THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE ITEM, retarded offers like 10kk, 20kk will be simply ignored.

-------------------------------

Last edited:
so staff gave u an item and u think that ppl will pay 1023102kk for it? hue hue hue nice joke

so staff gave u an item and u think that ppl will pay 1023102kk for it? hue hue hue nice joke

Yes, I want 1023102kk for it. :D

But seriously, can't you read braH? All I said is that I'll ignore low offers, cuz this is obviously a very rare item and I don't wanna waste my time reading stupid offers from stupid brs like you.

And why are you even trolling my thread, anyway? Don't be jelly at me cause all you got in life are some bananas and a bottle of booze.

jelly hahahahaha
you live of selling fish man shut up
it is a rare item so what? it doesnt means that its worth something lol

jelly hahahahaha
you live of selling fish man shut up
it is a rare item so what? it doesnt means that its worth something lol

They said my Ball Gown was a stupid decoration item and it ended up being sold for 45kk.
They said my Gold Medal was stupid and no one would pay so much for it and it ended up being sold for 70kk.
You haters will never win.

x6eam8.gif

Edit: Now I remember why are you so mad, you lost the contest and I WON. #winning

They said my Ball Gown was a stupid decoration item and it ended up being sold for 45kk.
They said my Gold Medal was stupid and it ended up being sold for 70kk.
You haters will never win.

x6eam8.gif

Edit: Now I remember why are you so mad, you lost the contest and I WON. #winning

now you went full retard/gay
i wont even argue

full gay again wtf
ok arguments
1- no one gives a fuck about contests, seriously
2- i dont even remember who won it, nobody does
3- cmon dude are u really postiong gifs of "divas"(thats how gay ppl like who call hot women?)???
4- family trashtalking = 16- years old

fail arguments again wtf

gay? lmao your trying hard to offend me and failing miserably, gay is not an offensive thing to be called so find a new insult.

you obviously care since you participated but lost for meh :)

I don't give a FUCK if no one remembers who won it or not, I'm still won the rares at the end of day trotlrol
Those gifs are the most pupular ones by searching "bye gif tumblr" and "shady gif tumbr" if you got a problem with them contact google.

PS: Let me know you and your family get in Port Hope safe!

going all retard mode over a forum o_O

90% of my posts are just for fun and not meant to be taken seriously, if people are sensitive and take it too seriously it's not my fault.

AAnywayzz I'm done with this shit, If anyone's insterested in buying the item or the house just PM me.

Last edited:
Back