• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Umb Weapons, Roshamuul!

Lawrey

Funny User
Reaction score
Just wondering when this will be impented and if the weapon's are going to be in the shop or only dropable by the boss.

Thanks!

GM's said that it WILL NOT be added. Stop making 10191203812930819032 threads about that.

Once, but I dont get why it would not be added since all hunts on Shadowcores are mostly crowded/blocked/taken by guilds?! This would just give us more space to hunt.

and roshamuul will be also blocked or crowded you braindead

GM's said that it WILL NOT be added. Stop making 10191203812930819032 threads about that.
I can make a thread about it if I so want not you or anybody else can stop me. I just want to know why not.
and roshamuul will be also blocked or crowded you braindead
Probably will but still, better with more hunts.

Yeah, another exp place is unnecessary. Go hunt on Banuta or Yalahar, always with 20+ bots. Server is too crowded, but who cares ? Many people, excluding admins.

Yeah, another exp place is unnecessary. Go hunt on Banuta or Yalahar, always with 20+ bots. Server is too crowded, but who cares ? Many people, excluding admins.

transfer to lunar if you want free exp places. but wait ? you will say "no i want to play here" . everybody can say it also. So if server is too crowded , support should add special exp places like respawn of ferumbarses or morgaroths?

transfer to lunar if you want free exp places. but wait ? you will say "no i want to play here" . everybody can say it also. So if server is too crowded , support should add special exp places like respawn of ferumbarses or morgaroths?
We should not be forced to transfer to lunarforce just to exp.

We should not be forced to transfer to lunarforce just to exp.

so what you can do? if they will add roshamuul , people will create next characters , put next bots on their computers and make more lvl and cash than before

that ot get in the ass

I not want play with 80 players

If im right Lunarforce was made for wars and not for people to transfer so they can get free resp because of that the GMs not updating the client.

Everyone keeps repeating: "IT WILL NOT BE ADDED! SHUT UP!"

Apart from @Mark saying that he won't add it but not explaining why in the detail, I haven't found nothing else browsing the forum.

I've been told that there are servers which have implemented Roshamuul already, so I don't know ... I might give those a go or two.

Edit: Maybe there are some sort of a legal issues ... D:

Last edited:
Still people don't understand why Aurora and most played RL servers when theyre near 1000 player you have to wait to enter? Thats becouse this game is tought for these max players, and is still excessive. Thats why emerged the idea of a new server of Twifysoft, remember Lunar was created to satisfy the need to more free hunt places. And actually happened this? No. Everybody can transfer and Lunar is not attractive to the majority of people.
So the real problem is not Shadowcores, i think, it's Lunar, thats only complement to highlvled powergamers, that have the opportunity of not being raped.

Back