• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Umbled's GM Application

Zippow

Reaction score
Umbled's GM Application

About Me

I'm 14 years old, coming from Sweden.
I'm ofcourse talking Swedish but i'm good at English aswell.
And i'm studying Germany at the school, so let's say that i'm still pritty bad at it.
Tibia is a game that i'm never getting tired of, it's always been fun playing it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Tibia Experience
I've been hosting many OT's with my friends, some went really good, some went bad.
So well, i've got alot of knowlegde of being a Gamemaster, but i've also mapped, scripted alot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Job As A Gamemaster

x Helping Players
I would never refuse to answer any questions
It doesn't matter where the player is coming from or how old he is, i'm still helping him as anyone else.

x Being Active
I can be active 4-5 hours each day.
I'm mostly online all the time on the weekends.

x Help Channels
I will always be at the help channel and the rule violation channel,
i'll almost be there answering questions all the time.

Thank's for reading this
Contact Me Via Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
i'm not telling anything wrong about him, i just laugh about he geeting 14 years old, just nothing more
Dear bica, I would like to say that's age is nothing about tibia..
In my whole tibia playing, I've just saw 3 guys in Tibia that's having over 45 years old and playing Tibia [RL].
My own opinion, I should say, that's the young people in Tibia is the ones that's professional and experienced well.

Thank's everyone for posting such a kind comments
I'm just wondering if you can add more information and make your application more different and great, You can take a look at my application..
And change the style of your application, that should make people hire you more faster..
With my regards!

Back
Top Bottom