• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UMBLED's SHADOWCORIAN LOTTERY

I wonder why my name is quoted with that the lottery is closed, but im honored. lol

To obvious bro but u know i love u

- - - Updated - - -

I made Vonz known as a pvp char lolz
then they dyablo took it back
and idk now some new guy plays it

i plaied on it noobie Vonz here X)

old owner of vonz is kempo so msg him in game

hhhhhhhhhhh, this.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys have a look at this, I took a look at vonz(Evul Striker)'s BMI, Ditt BMI är 26 vilket betyder att du har viktklassen Övervikt. För att komma ner på normalvikt behöver du gå ner 2,8 kg.
wich means, your BMI is 26 wich means that you are overweighted. ~
And he told me that he is 170CM long, weights 75 kg, well hello there asian.

Vonz aka denie plz, go commit suicide really
This BMI-test doesn't work if he has alot of muscles

Wasn't Vonz - Dyablos Account? o_O

This is offtopic but still let me tell you that I lent that character to Navid and later I got hacked that char because of him or me but I have no idea. After that I still wasn't using that character and I lent it to Evul Striker for fight.

So please if someone is thinking that any of them made that char known as a "pvp char" then please forget because this has no sense.
Sorry for taking offtopic but was important to share this information with everyone.

Last edited:
Back