• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team UmbyOTs Fans

I like so much this server! Many time i spent with my old friends in this beauty war. I have very nostalgic remembrance from this server.

Can somebody host it? Please? :[

Well if i get a little free time Open, to respect for UmbyOTs which i plaid many times in the past, i could get your Addons/mounts working in a day or 2 if you need

if you need my help at all, just add me

UmbyOTs project will be opened again, contact me to join the team!

I spent about 7 hours remaking a replica of the city :p 100% exact from when umbys FIRST came out, minus detailing that i did to my liking. XD! mapped in 7.72!

I hope this does open again. I was a GM as well, GM Chris. I was a staff member on this server a LONG time ago. Nostalgia is haunting me as I miss it so much. If I am available to help in any way Kirtash, please let me know.

lol bring up dead threats....
Threads even!

I hope this does open again. I was a GM as well, GM Chris. I was a staff member on this server a LONG time ago. Nostalgia is haunting me as I miss it so much. If I am available to help in any way Kirtash, please let me know.
That was a LOOOOOOONG time ago. How have things been?

Back