• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team UmbyOTs PvP Enforced

Would You Like To See UmbyOTs Back Again?

• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nux

Yzeria Custom War
Reaction score
Well guys here I am one of the otland members.. well let me go to the point.. well as you may see the title is saying somthing about UmbyOTs well yes.. I Nux are going to bring UmbyOTs back.. well I have been starting on the map as you will see later.. I tought to bring up a team first so would be faster? well im searching afther skilled people who KNOW how UmbyOTs looked like. well down here you can see some screenshots of the map its not done yet. for this project i would like to have people in the team. well in future I tought about to buy a deticated server that can hold over 200+ people and it will be up 24/7. and also thouse people who is going to help me is going to get reward

Screenshoty

54416760lh1.jpg

Well our Features is

Balanced Voc´s (x)
Anihh (x)
PoI (x)
Hidden Team Qusets ()
Custom Npc´s [Who Trade Souls For Quest Items] ()
Great Custom Scripts ()
Runes Wont Remove (x)
1/1 Account With Knight , Sorc etc.. ()
Create Account When Your Level 200 ()
Npc Who Create Accounts When your Level 200 ()
New Spells For All Voc ()

And the Application Form [For People Who Wants To Join]

Name:
Position:
Experience:
English lvl: x/10
Why should we choose you?:
Proof of your work:
Do You Know Much About UmbyOTs?:

Position´s Available

Mappers: [x] [] []
Scripters: [] []
Web Designer [] [Could Be Good To Have A Website]
Lua Scripter [] []
NPC & Monster Scripter []

Team Contact
There are two ways to Contact me or the Team. Only if you are ready for one of the positions.
1. Send me a Private Message which include the Application Form.
2. Add my Messenger: [email protected]

~Nux

New Uptade On The Map..
Over The Temple

20494602ml9.jpg

Underground

37986583bo1.jpg

Umby is a copyrighted name, do you have permission to use the name?
If not, you can get sued easily.

Over all, I'm very disappointed that you're trying to bring it back without Umby or OsoSangre.

the real owners of umby ots are willing to let me continue on there project OsoSangre said that I could do it.. the name ofc will be changed to somthing els Not UmbyOts

This will never beat the original UmbyOTS, i think i got a copy of its old map laying around here somewhere, from like october 2007, il try dig it out.

and why dont you think i can beat it? OsoSangre is helping me . so I may think that this will be great..

Wow, Why when i tired to bring it back people started to do it also.....

Wow, Why when i tired to bring it back people started to do it also.....

Your wrong Jerry.. I and Bresko was thinking to get Umby back for a year ago and now we are here starting the project again.

Buddy, I had this when they had the new up-date of 8.00 to 8.21. As soon as they did that up-grade Lazy Fisherman and i was thinking about making it.

well thats good. could you maby help us bring it back.. well it would go faster.. we are in need of mappers

I'm not a great mapper. I ask Brekso if i could be the hoster he said "ok". I don't know if its this one or another one.

I've made Inferno War. It's good server, but bad host. And some lags. I'm good in editing source code and lua scripts. If you want check my server. If you want me PM to me.

Yours,
Gelio

Well would be great if you could help me with some scripts.. if its ok.

If u all didn't know that the real UmbyOT is coming back OsoSangre says Yup. It's just a test server for now.
Real one will be up March 6th.
:]

If u want more proof let me know

Back