• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Unable to load module 'game_healthbars'

Tbol

Reaction score
Using OTCLIENTV8, so i was tracking this tutorial OTCv8/otclientv8 (https://github.com/OTCv8/otclientv8/wiki/Health-and-Mana-bar-backgrounds)
0. So i download game_healthbars and added it to modules
1. Edit mods/healthbars.otmod and set autoload to true (DID THIS STEP)
2. Add g_game.enableFeature(GameHealthInfoBackground) to modules/game_features/features.lua (DID THIS STEP)
3. Add server side support by following this commit TODO (SKIPPED THIS STEP BECAUSE THERE IS NO LINK FOR A COMMIT)
4.Add new backgrounds to mods/game_healthbars/healthbars.lua (DID IT TOO)

And this is what i get when i try to run .exe

cd34bf1a78e6d96a2d19490555226193.png

Using OTCLIENTV8, so i was tracking this tutorial OTCv8/otclientv8 (https://github.com/OTCv8/otclientv8/wiki/Health-and-Mana-bar-backgrounds)
0. So i download game_healthbars and added it to modules
1. Edit mods/healthbars.otmod and set autoload to true (DID THIS STEP)
2. Add g_game.enableFeature(GameHealthInfoBackground) to modules/game_features/features.lua (DID THIS STEP)
3. Add server side support by following this commit TODO (SKIPPED THIS STEP BECAUSE THERE IS NO LINK FOR A COMMIT)
4.Add new backgrounds to mods/game_healthbars/healthbars.lua (DID IT TOO)

And this is what i get when i try to run .exe

cd34bf1a78e6d96a2d19490555226193.png
Your client is outdated. I have added this feature in 3.0 rev 12, 3.0 rev 83 is the latest one.

Your client is outdated. I have added this feature in 3.0 rev 12, 3.0 rev 83 is the latest one.
Download latest dx.exe and gl.exe at first when i tried to login my client turned off and now when i cleaned the log file game is all fucked up
Code:
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (2085 bytes, 725 unread, last opcode is 0x4b (75), prev opcode is 0x0a (10)): unable to create item with invalid id 32768
Packet has been saved to packet.log, you can use it to find what was wrong. (Protocol: 860)
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (41511 bytes, 38125 unread, last opcode is 0x4b (75), prev opcode is 0x42 (66)): unable to create item with invalid id 32768
Packet has been saved to packet.log, you can use it to find what was wrong. (Protocol: 860)
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (2371 bytes, 1011 unread, last opcode is 0x4b (75), prev opcode is 0x0a (10)): unable to create item with invalid id 32768
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (41392 bytes, 38006 unread, last opcode is 0x4b (75), prev opcode is 0x42 (66)): unable to create item with invalid id 32768
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (318 bytes, 0 unread, last opcode is 0x65 (101), prev opcode is 0x6d (109)): InputMessage eof reached
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (451 bytes, 425 unread, last opcode is 0xc8 (200), prev opcode is 0xffffffff (-1)): InputMessage eof reached
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (280 bytes, 0 unread, last opcode is 0x66 (102), prev opcode is 0x6d (109)): InputMessage eof reached
ERROR: no creature found to move
at:
    [C++]: ?parseCreatureMove@ProtocolGame@@AAEXABV?$shared_object_ptr@VInputMessage@@@stdext@@@Z
ERROR: no thing at pos:48 121 7, stackpos:2
at:
    [C++]: ?getMappedThing@ProtocolGame@@QAE?AV?$shared_object_ptr@VThing@@@stdext@@ABV?$shared_object_ptr@VInputMessage@@@3@@Z
at:
    [C++]: ?parseCreatureMove@ProtocolGame@@AAEXABV?$shared_object_ptr@VInputMessage@@@stdext@@@Z
ERROR: no thing at pos:48 120 7, stackpos:1
at:
    [C++]: ?getMappedThing@ProtocolGame@@QAE?AV?$shared_object_ptr@VThing@@@stdext@@ABV?$shared_object_ptr@VInputMessage@@@3@@Z
at:
ERROR: no thing at pos:49 120 7, stackpos:1
at:
at:
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (217 bytes, 0 unread, last opcode is 0x65 (101), prev opcode is 0x6d (109)): InputMessage eof reached
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (451 bytes, 425 unread, last opcode is 0xc8 (200), prev opcode is 0xffffffff (-1)): InputMessage eof reached
Exiting application..

Back