• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Unable to load my website and cannot login to client, but others can

Rayzd

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Last night my router reset itself twice, and now I am unable to load my aac and cannot login to my server, yet others seem able to do so. I can load my website using Localhost, but when I try to use my IP domain (ddns.net) it does not load for me. My players says it does for them, and they also seem to be able to login to my server when I load the .exe, yet I am unable to do either. I still have it on dynamic IP settings, so this changed when my router reset, and I was sure to update my port forwarding with the new ip, etc.

Any idea what might be going on?

Thanks!

its not like it matters for you, you should be connecting with localhost if it's on your machine anyways
if it works for other players, and you can connect with localhost, what's the problem?
unless i'm not understanding something

It‘s just like a router will not allow you to go out and in again, it‘d make absolutelly no sense to do so.

Networking 101. -> plenty of tutorials lying around about networking on google and every other tech/network forum you check.

Please come again :)

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Back