• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Unable to play on custom clients

Ocetibia

Reaction score
Hi,
I seem to be having issues with playing on almost all custom OT clients. After downloading and opening them it's like its a screenshot. I can enter account details but won't see the symbols show up until the client is minimized and maximized. This is the only way I can play (if you want to call it that) on custom clients.

Example issue: i click to walk forward, everything is frozen on screen. Minimize and bring back client and i have moved to where i clicked. Is there some files that effect tibia that may need re installing?

Thanks for your time.

Hi,
I seem to be having issues with playing on almost all custom OT clients. After downloading and opening them it's like its a screenshot. I can enter account details but won't see the symbols show up until the client is minimized and maximized. This is the only way I can play (if you want to call it that) on custom clients.

Example issue: i click to walk forward, everything is frozen on screen. Minimize and bring back client and i have moved to where i clicked. Is there some files that effect tibia that may need re installing?

Thanks for your time.

To receive some answers on this matter, maybe you could provide a bit more information:
1. Are the custom clients in question all based on OTClient, original Tibia Client, or something else entirely? (If you don't know, then name a few of these servers that had these clients)
2. Which OS are you using?
3. What are your processor and graphic card specs?

Back