• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Unable to setup a higher access for a player...

Reaper7

dunno wat 2 rite here
Reaction score
Hey there, firstly I want to say that I didn't play with open tibia for ages now (2 years, to be more accurate) and using this tutorial:
http://otland.net/f479/your-first-open-tibia-server-140934/
I was trying to make my own little server to test some stuff and see the new features of modern tibia.

The whole proccess of making OT and the database went perfectly fine, although I got confused on "how to make an admin character". I know, sounds ridiciulous, most of you will probably think now "aihh, what a naab, doesn't even know how to setup a higher access"... Well, sorry if you are one of this people, but if you don't want to help, then just go out of this topic and never come back.

Okay, this is my problem:
I have no idea how to set a higher access to my character. In the tutorial it says that "accounts" section in the database I need to change the access to 5. Weird, because I don't have anything about access in this section. The only thing I can find is "group_id" - but I guess it doesn't have anything to do with setting up an admin.
Then it says that I have to go to the "character" tab, but I don't have a tab called "character/s", I only have a "players" tab... Anyways, afterwards it says that in this tab I need to setup group_id to 3... I have only these: - 3, - 2, - 1, 1 -, 2 -, 3 - and the highest one is "- 3", so that's what I always setup it for, but everytime I refresh the site it keeps going back to the lowest number "3 -".

Can anyone explain to me how do I setup an admin character please? Cheers. : )

Regards.

Back