• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Unable to setup Gesior/Nicaw AAC!

Johnwayne

Reaction score
Hey

I've been trying to set up a page with both nicaw and gesior and i always get stuck at the first step;

PHP:
STEP 1

Warning: Error parsing C:/World of LastWar/config.lua on line 67 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/World of LastWar/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

But that is where i keep my server..

When i use Smart-ass it works great but I want the Tibia.com layout on my page and smart-ass is as far away from the tibialayout as possible :/

Thanks

/John:(

i cant install Gesiors maker 0.3.2beta for TFS 0.3 beta im getting this errors all the time and i getting really freaky at this acc and i dont now which i moost use please help me ..

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\wamp\www\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\wamp\www\install.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\wamp\www\install.php on line 67

Thanks for responding but the thing is, it is based on TFS and i bealive the version is 0.2.0.0 that's what it says when i put the mouse over the serverstarter :D Forgive my noobishness

/John

Instead of
C:/World of LastWar/

Maybe try
C:\World of LastWar\

But im a fan of TFSCMS not nicaw or gesior though.

Back