• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unban Codex NG

bayview

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
It's well past the 3 month agreement and I've lived up to my end, now its time for you to live up to yours.
1LQbaI1.png

I wonder why the staff still thinks solutions to your accounts. If those are banned, are banned for a reason. Now you have your new account, and already have 2 warnings....

You're so annoying man, get out of this forum once. All you are doing is seeking for attention around here because of your "work" offering free scripts and such. As samco said, if you are banned that should be for a reason.

Shame on you Don Daniello on offering such a lame deal. There are hundred of users banished on this forums and they never got unban so why would you free Codex after 3 months? Then apply the same agreement for all users; be good for 3 months and get unban.

I doubt that Mark or korholi had taken such action.

Last edited:
I love how Don mentioned he'll not receive special treatment during his trial.

Isn't he already getting a special treatment by being granted a trial? I mean, how many people get this offer after being banned - multiple times?

You're so annoying man, get out of this forum once.
You are pretty annoying too.
I love how Don mentioned he'll not receive special treatment during his trial.

Isn't he already getting a special treatment by being granted a trial? I mean, how many people get this offer after being banned - multiple times?
For your information I was unjustly banned, @Static_ even went as far as to admit it in @Xikini's discord chat...

You people are seriously messed up in the head, you think you can just say anything you want to people and its ok. But get offended if that person you pissed off says something in return...
This whole "everyone hate Codex because its cool" has gone on for long enough..

You know what started this? All I asked was for you people to learn (which most of you still have not) and all of a sudden I am the bad guy.. Then its okay to call me names, the troll my posts and when I retaliated now I am in the wrong... No!

Why haven't I left? Because then you would win... and I can't have that, I am not going to let some keyboard warriors tell me what sites I can be apart of.. if you don't like it then you leave because I am not going anywhere.

For your information I was unjustly banned, @Static_ even went as far as to admit it in @Xikini's discord chat...
If you were unjustly banned, it should've been reversed in the first place. That's not the case.

You people are seriously messed up in the head, you think you can just say anything you want to people and its ok. But get offended if that person you pissed off says something in return...
This whole "everyone hate Codex because its cool" has gone on for long enough..
I don't hate you because others do, I only have a dislike for you because you've been an asshole.

You know what started this? All I asked was for you people to learn (which most of you still have not) and all of a sudden I am the bad guy.. Then its okay to call me names, the troll my posts and when I retaliated now I am in the wrong... No!
Several things started this, for example your toxic behaviour towards anyone you can't agree with.

Why haven't I left? Because then you would win... and I can't have that, I am not going to let some keyboard warriors tell me what sites I can be apart of.. if you don't like it then you leave because I am not going anywhere.
Idc bro, enjoy your stay. Just stop creating drama, it makes you an easy target.

Stick to what you're here for, and leave all the drama behind if you don't want to be bothered with it. Threads like these are bullshit, and if Don promised you anything - just contact him privately about it.

@webtimize I am not creating drama, you people are.
You post in any threads I create, hell you even pm'd me & posted on my profile (to which i deleted both) not that long ago expressing your dislike of me is the very definition of drama.. so don't come on here acting as the voice of reason.. because you are just as much of a trouble maker as anyone who feels it is their morale obligation to mess with me just because they know they can get away with it.

And if no one likes drama then why does this thread which i made only 6 and half hours ago have 182 views?

Now it has 204 & and it's only been 14 minutes since I made this post.. what does that tell you hmm?

Last edited:
Well, we could honor that deal but it was never accepted by you.
You indirectly and directly asked for me to ban you, so there's not reason to think you were interesting in getting unbanned.
cSQ87qQ.png

But if you really want to stick to the content of the private message you just published, it looks like I have unbanned the account as promised: Codex

I Didn't know that this Drama is still going on..I'm just gonna state few things.

Codex Aka bayview was both right and wrong in the past by telling few people to learn scripting,because those people found it seriously easy to just make a topic and wait for an answer rather than learn how to script,and make it himself,and don't ask me 'Why would we have support forum if everyone learned',There's a difference,Between asking on 'How to change config ip' and 'C++ Code crashes somewhere in those lines'..

Codex was wrong(this is my own opinion...),Before he helped someone,he maybe told them to learn first(which pisses them someway) and said it in kinda unrespectable way..

For Those posting here,Why do you care if he gets unbanned or not,the only thing that gonna change is,he is going to post from Codex..so either way he is staying,so starting drama here isn't going to change anything at all

What Seems Right to you,Seems wrong to other and vice versa

Also i didn't login for long time,so this might be slightly inaccurate(if not too inaccurate)

You indirectly and directly asked for me to ban you, so there's not reason to think you were interesting in getting unbanned.
cSQ87qQ.png

But if you really want to stick to the content of the private message you just published, it looks like I have unbanned the account as promised: Codex
You are a funny guy... you knew full well that is not my account I even corrected you in the pm that my account is @Codex NG not @Codex.. but you wanna play games.

Why dont you just keep using bayview?

I Didn't know that this Drama is still going on..I'm just gonna state few things.

Codex Aka bayview was both right and wrong in the past by telling few people to learn scripting,because those people found it seriously easy to just make a topic and wait for an answer rather than learn how to script,and make it himself,and don't ask me 'Why would we have support forum if everyone learned',There's a difference,Between asking on 'How to change config ip' and 'C++ Code crashes somewhere in those lines'..

Codex was wrong(this is my own opinion...),Before he helped someone,he maybe told them to learn first(which pisses them someway) and said it in kinda unrespectable way..

For Those posting here,Why do you care if he gets unbanned or not,the only thing that gonna change is,he is going to post from Codex..so either way he is staying,so starting drama here isn't going to change anything at all

What Seems Right to you,Seems wrong to other and vice versa

Also i didn't login for long time,so this might be slightly inaccurate(if not too inaccurate)
Sometimes giving players small help or forcing them to figure something out is MORE help than just simply giving them the answer..

It's obvious to me this guy is passionate about OTS and has put forth effort to show he cares about the community.. I see him in the support a good amount..

I know nothing about previous drama but I constantly see this guy active helping people here and in discord.

I think codex is more active than half the devs/staff here (nowadays) and has contributed more than the majority of people around here.(Ive seen him support more ppl than some of the actual support staff)

As far as making this public I just see it as he wants the issue expedited. He said he did PM someone 3 weeks ago about it? 3 weeks is a while.

Were not nancies or SJW's here.. everyone has off days or days they wish they didn't type something.

Its clear hes a knowledgeable guy who has things to contribute, whats the harm in letting him get his account back?(if you haven't heard the Dave Chappelle 'more good than harm' Cosby joke, I suggest you look it up because its funny and reminds me of this xD)

I say unban the dude. If he misbehaves can just ban him again? No big deal..

If you were unjustly banned, it should've been reversed in the first place. That's not the case.

I don't hate you because others do, I only have a dislike for you because you've been an asshole.

Several things started this, for example your toxic behaviour towards anyone you can't agree with.

Idc bro, enjoy your stay. Just stop creating drama, it makes you an easy target.

Stick to what you're here for, and leave all the drama behind if you don't want to be bothered with it. Threads like these are bullshit, and if Don promised you anything - just contact him privately about it.
The people who cant handle assholerly or toxicity bother me more... That annoys me more than the 'asshole' lol.
Handling toxicity is easy, I believe everyone has free speech whether its something nice or not nice.
What I cant handle are SJW's who think they can put a filter on the world and said free speech when they dont agree with something you say..

Last edited:
The people who cant handle assholerly or toxicity bother me more... That annoys me more than the 'asshole' lol.
Handling toxicity is easy, I believe everyone has free speech whether its something nice or not nice.
What I cant handle are SJW's who think they can put a filter on the world and said free speech when they dont agree with something you say..
I sure can handle assholery or toxic people, just don't expect me to treat you different as you treat me. This is not about free speech. I'm not being a SJW, I'm just saying he can do this behind closed doors to avoid drama. I have no problem with people contributing to the community, as long as it's positive. I've just very recently jumped into TFS source myself (instead of mapping) and discovered that people did a whole lot of shit to keep this thing running.

I feel like everyone deserves a second chance here... As long you ask for it..

I was given a second chance, and I am here now. That's the only reason, because Mark was willing to give me one.

Give this guy a break, Codex is not a bad guy. As long you are nice back to him.

cSQ87qQ.png

This guy -> Complaint - WTF?

Back