Unban

Best answers
Hello,
My main account has been banned for a reason that is unknown for me, because it is impossible to read messages when the account is banned. I received a ban for 1 year.. I would like really to have a possibility at least to know the reason and maybe ask for an unban.

How should I proceed?

Greetz

pihagphg

Best answers
well since you can see who the message is from(the admin) but not read it you could have just pm'd said admin on this account instead of making a post that hes probably not going to read for a wile^^

God Mythera

Best answers
well since you can see who the message is from(the admin) but not read it you could have just pm'd said admin on this account instead of making a post that hes probably not going to read for a wile^^
There is alot of moderators on this forum, any of them could of banned him but at least its a year i believe my main account is permanent.

Ninja

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Best answers
Greetings,

Your main account received 3 warning points over the course of two months, and each one of them were given to you because you attempted to sell data packs/scripts/or whatever it was that you tried to sell by posting in other user's support/request threads (as far as I can see at least).

The banishment will be lifted at Mar 1, 2019.

Sincerely,
Ninja

Best answers
@Ninja
Thanks for Your answer. I know that I made a misstake with theses attempts and I didn't had in mind to sell it in my last post, if I remember well, someone asked if someone got xxx server and I just sent him the proof link. Didn't asked him to buy it and I didn't made any offer in the thread so I think it is a littlebit unjustified. Is there any possibility to get unbaned? I am an old member and I was clean for many years without warnings. I did a misstake but We are learning from them, so I won't speak anymore about these servers on this forum.
I hope that You will be comprehensive.

Greetings

Last edited: