• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Undead Cavebear?

True... I've been waiting around 5 months to get chances for taming this mount, but no chances.

Well, it's totally random and very rarely spawn in Lich Hell, I think it does spawn at least one Undead Cavebear per day but as you know many botters, they kill it everytime!

Yup and i guess is impossible to avoid that, since bot is allowed

Well i remember in some Ot's i played there was a system that detected the afk chars in hunting and after some time or a monster spawned and killed them in like one hit or they just got teleported to the temple (could be replaced with Jail) i dont know if is a good idea to implement on shadowcores but this will: avoid pleyer overhunt the rare spawns, avoid forcing people who play following the rules report a thousand of characters that bot's afk and of course will make the gm work much easier

Last edited:
It is true! that monster's has name's like "Anti Afk" or something like that if you was afk while exping that mob would kill you in just one hit, another thing i just remember is that in one ot there was another system which a message popped up telling you: "Write this without the // E//X//A//M//P//L//E" and you had to write EXAMPLE or you get a kick or a ban not sure since i always answered to that message.

i do task from 16:00 (my time) to 17:00 (next day) after ss i saw 2 x undead cavebear oO

Lmao . Thats shit .. 1/2 of the people are afk botting.. reported so many people but nobody cares...
espacially for rare spawns ..

I'm personally sick of all these botters....Why do you PLAY THE GAME -- TO NOT PLAY THE GAME???

These people are either TOO LAZY or do not enjoy tibia... In which I say do them a favor and ban them.

I'm personally sick of all these botters....Why do you PLAY THE GAME -- TO NOT PLAY THE GAME???

These people are either TOO LAZY or do not enjoy tibia... In which I say do them a favor and ban them.

We are all tired of botters. All we can do is report them but, even if you report them, there will always come more botters into the spawn you're trying to clean so..

Back