• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Undeletion available!

Piraaaa

Cyntara Player
Reaction score
The staff of Cyntara decided to introduce an Undeletion. Since the unban has been removed, because this function is not fair, players have to face their punishment when they deserve this. But, we do not think players deserve to lose their character with donation equipment on it, because of this we make undeletion available.

However, there are special conditions to this new future!
1. An undeletion will cost you 30 points, which have to be on the account where the character is on. These points will be taken off when the character gets undeleted!
2. It will take 1-2 days until your character will be undeleted !
3. You will have to be banned for at least 10 days before you can use this function!
4. If your character is "hard-deleted", you cannot receive this service.

If you do not meet all this requirements you cannot be undeleted!

If you want an undeletion, you need to request this in this thread. If you want any information don't hesitate to ask. Also if I forgotten to mention anything, please let me know.

Pira~

Last edited by a moderator:
List of characters undeleted:

*hard-deleted characters: Are those deleted in the database, which means you cannot look the character up, this means that the character has no record of even existing. We cannot restore a character after it is hard-deleted.
Red

Last edited:
I think you should keep the unban purchase option as it is, it is making the server money.

I don't think unban should be purchasable. Is 7 days really that much of a wait? :/

Undeletion I can understand, because once someone gets deleted, they'll learn there lesson and stop whatever it is they did. I don't think people would want to spend $30 over and over again.

just another "to get rich scheme"

kinda pathetic actually..

I think you should only be able to buy 1 undeletion per account though. That one undeletion is their second chance. After that, they should be hard-deleted.

Red does everything to get money in his pocket lol in a couple of months he will introduce: gimme 100points and im your friend or 100points to be a GM buy fast plix rofl...

Red does everything to get money in his pocket lol in a couple of months he will introduce: gimme 100points and im your friend or 100points to be a GM buy fast plix rofl...

NOOO why did you expose that idea? now he's not gunna do it so you cant say you were right! -.-

Remove the comment maybe we'll still get a chance to pay $100 to Red and play as a GM! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Back