• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Underground Minotaurs

Circa Skater

Reaction score
It is told that this place was made by a tribe of elder druids, they lived there with a peacefully lifestyle, till that day…
Minotaurs came and fought the druids, the druids could handle them pretty well.. but they were too many so they finally lost that great battle.
Minotaurs have been living here, and whoever came has ended up as a simply prisoner or just dieying like a simple rat.
Minotaurs have been mastering their fight techniques and magic abilities.
They’ve also learn to manipulate wood, as they had to use it to reconstruct collapsed walls.

2d8gsvl.jpg

--
2mnpx5c.jpg

--
14xlcw8.png

--
11l0969.png

--
2iloimo.png

--
2whkrk5.png

Hope you've enjoyed!

I dont get how there is Ice in one of the pictures

And the last picture the waterfall i think could use some nice detail

Other than that is Great =]

8/10

Well the ice is there because it is supposed to be where the minotaur mage spawns, so he practices spells there :p

Or maybe because Druid's are using ice and earth? And Druid used to live there?

So good, but I don't undestand the third screen, I don't like of the ice.
But, keep it up.

/Bye

It looks like darashia minos xD
I'm completely sure you said that without thinking on it.
In first therm Darashia minos aren't detailed, there's just a bunch of beds and walls ;$

To all others thanks for the comments and if you haven't comment what are you waiting for? Do it!:thumbup:

Back