• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unfair Ban

zarko1998

(╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Reaction score
Hi to all,

As says the tittle I got unfair banned today, why? Just becouse casting spells on pz for training ml (with a bot) refilling manually, this is illegal.

So why im complaining?

- I will give you an example, as we know on this server is illegal botting afk etc etc.. But if someones is on dp or pz spaming utani gran hur becouse he has on his bot with auto gran hur opend isnt "illegal" , so I was making the same but for train some ml, but not manual.

- I was standing on my computer and refilling manual, whats the difference between someone that is spamming utani gran hur (that maybe his training ml) that maybe he's full afk to one guy that is spamming other spells (not full afk), faster becouse he wants to improve his magic level?

- I got banned 7 days (hole account) just for this, and I think its unfair to ban 7 days for spam spells that could be the same of the other example but however, I'm not telling to remove that rule, just reduce the ban becouse I dont think that its proportional to that, becouse I wasn't leveling just making some magic level with a bot, and playing manual with it.

Captura.PNG
Have a nice day ;]

Last edited:
^I'm 100% sure you botted afk on that account gg, you can enter on every cast peopple botting afk not getting banned

whatever like all ot's nobody make's anythink when someone make's a post like this...

Loreci meu saco, fico chorando em forum n, quer bani, bane, quer deleta deleta, vou continuar fazendo, foda-se minha vida n é tibia n, grande taxista

Loreci meu saco, fico chorando em forum n, quer bani, bane, quer deleta deleta, vou continuar fazendo, foda-se minha vida n é tibia n, grande taxista

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ta puto hein kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk piao de thyzera kkkk

Translate: Loreci lives in amazonia and likes banana

hahahahah, I really like how twifysoft can take more than 62 hours to respond an email ._.

hahahahah, I really like how twifysoft can take more than 62 hours to respond an email ._.
Either you wrote their email adress wrong or they just didn't get it because it usually doesn't take more than a day.

Back