• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unfair Banishment

5mok3

Emporia
Reaction score
Well.. some stupid guy reported Emporia VAPus as a data spoofer!

What really happened was that Emporia was under constact attacks.. which saturated our connections and made the player numbers go crazy.. I think it went up to 900 players!

I have proof to back my comments.. since we accidentally committed _Kula's patch for non active players.. truth is.. there is not.. and there never was non-logout zones in our server.. and there never will be!

So lift the banishment for emporia.vapus.net!

Xinn will hopefully answer you within the next month.

He didnt ban you on purpose, if what you said is true, you got a banishment automatically by otservlist.

Yea, it's true, I was checking the server myself and I found the use of this patch (it was not suppose to be used), this allows people to simply just massconnect to the server to make it auto ban or whatever.

Hopefully he will.. because otservlist plays an important role in every server

But apparently they will not unban me.. i tried contacting them from their website.. emails.. otland accounts.. i even messaged Kula_ and apparently they do not care

This was unfair.. and im holding my ground.. i did not spoof
So who's breaking the rules?

You actually think they give a damn? expect to be unbanned in a month.

I know they don't..

It's unfair tho and in a way immature.. since they don't care about the users of their own community

So whoever is ignoring me.. stick up this finger ********* :)

I think, otservlist needs to be given to someone who will actually be active.

It's not that they aren't active, it's just their too lazy to move their asses

5mok3 SPOOFER!! :SS

jking dude... I know that you arent spoofing but yeah you told me about some dude pinging your OT or whatsoever so the site got all fkd up:p

Back