• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Unfair banishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4rPi3

Banned User
Reaction score
Well i just got banned some minutes ago and i dont even know why, i know who banned me "nikolas", probably he will delete this thread since he doesnt wants problems.
I think the reason why he banned me was because i was complaining him via private messages for a ilegal warning he gave for "spamming" (i said i didnt knew the answer in a thread and he infracted me)
while i was doing my complaint via private, he told me i wasnt intelligent, i was stupid i was retarded i was a mentally ill, he said i was a shit etc... just because i found hes banishment unfair.
Now ill Put you in trouble retard, i didnt edit this in any way i just took the screenshot.
Saw this after i got banned:

bannpx.jpg

omg i think the Mods in this Forum are abusing their autorities, this is just seriously pathetic. Atleast i want some respect from them, Hope the one who did this looses hes mod position cause i cant tolerate this...

My account banned was Flaite1, im just using this account to do the complain

sounds very stupid of Nicolas.
Even tho there is always 2 sides of everything.

Boya :D OTLand is getting somewhere and started to ban all the spammers

Hail OTLand

Nikolas can't ban members. So stop accusing him.
Thread closed, responsible mod can still reply.

Reasons why you got banned:
1) You had 5 infractions and warnings
2) You're constantly spamming
3) You created a thread called "Reasons why otland sucks"
4) After that thread got removed, you created another thread calling us staff members "noobs"

And also, you forgot to mention that the ban lasts for THREE days.

"omg i think the Mods in this Forum are abusing their autorities, this is just seriously pathetic. Atleast i want some respect from them, Hope the one who did this looses hes mod position cause i cant tolerate this..."
Rather YOU abusing our tolerance.

And about the reason, sure the ban reason is a bit inappropriate. The blame's on me so don't hesitate to accuse someone else when you really haven't got a clue.

I'll check I've got access to change ban reason.

An illegal warning for spamming? You posted on the thread "I don't know" then started pming me that you're intelligent and if you say you don't know then there's no solution. Nobody cares what you are or if you know, the problem did have solution but you don't know a shit about otserv to fix it. Why don't you also mention that you threatened me and also insulted me FIRST?

About the "infraction"...it's a warning not an infraction, learn the difference. I checked your post and infraction history before giving you the warning, it wasn't given randomly so get your facts straight before complaining. Also intelligent people know that board moderators can't delete threads on boards they don't have access to moderate and can't ban as well.

I think im on Nikolas side.. If he says fuck you to u its not ok.. But still dont say like noobs to mods? rly man how stupid can you be? then you go and complain abt a banishment -.-....

Signed for NOT unaban.

Why is this open, only moderator was supose to respond, and now you re-open. :S

LOL Flaite1 you deserve every infraction possible. You spam and just go completely off topic... If a mod reads this i say "Don't just ban, You should. IP BAN" :D

I want to know he'll reply for his defense. I'll give him 24h, if time is exceeded without a reply I'll close the thread.

+1!!!

Thats how it should be, leaving a chance to the guy to defend himself.

Mhmhkk

but maybe mods when they ban, they actually give the reason, and not what you said to him.

@up

Reasons why you got banned:
1) You had 5 infractions and warnings
2) You're constantly spamming
3) You created a thread called "Reasons why otland sucks"
4) After that thread got removed, you created another thread calling us staff members "noobs"

And also, you forgot to mention that the ban lasts for THREE days.

"omg i think the Mods in this Forum are abusing their autorities, this is just seriously pathetic. Atleast i want some respect from them, Hope the one who did this looses hes mod position cause i cant tolerate this..."
Rather YOU abusing our tolerance.

And about the reason, sure the ban reason is a bit inappropriate. The blame's on me so don't hesitate to accuse someone else when you really haven't got a clue.

I'll check I've got access to change ban reason.

It will be okay. I'm here for you. :) jokess :p

Just remember that you can't ban any member if he insults you by private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back