• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Unfair banishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4rPi3

Banned User
Reaction score
Well i just got banned some minutes ago and i dont even know why, i know who banned me "nikolas", probably he will delete this thread since he doesnt wants problems.
I think the reason why he banned me was because i was complaining him via private messages for a ilegal warning he gave for "spamming" (i said i didnt knew the answer in a thread and he infracted me)
while i was doing my complaint via private, he told me i wasnt intelligent, i was stupid i was retarded i was a mentally ill, he said i was a shit etc... just because i found hes banishment unfair.
Now ill Put you in trouble retard, i didnt edit this in any way i just took the screenshot.
Saw this after i got banned:

bannpx.jpg

omg i think the Mods in this Forum are abusing their autorities, this is just seriously pathetic. Atleast i want some respect from them, Hope the one who did this looses hes mod position cause i cant tolerate this...

My account banned was Flaite1, im just using this account to do the complain

now u people are getting hitlerish, omg he made a thread called otland sux, lets kill him (bann him on this case), we cant call u noobs but u can tell me im a mentally ill retarded mother fucker.
Wtfs wrong with you people omg....
Edit: The reason is a bit inapropiate??? your saying my mother is a prostitute? thats not even inapropiate, thats persecution, thats being discriminatory, totally perverse and crazy.

i guess we will have to break out the lawyers
lol
and that is stupid but it is ur fault
what were u spamming sh4rpi3

your saying my mother is a prostitute? thats not even inapropiate, thats persecution

Wtf lol?
Persecution barely relates to your word "Inappropriate"

Persecution or "Persecute" means

Code:
*the act of persecuting (especially on the basis of race or religion)
*persecutor - A person or thing that persecutes or harasses
*persecute - cause to suffer; "Jews were persecuted in the former Soviet Union" 
*The act of persecuting; A program or campaign to subjugate or eliminate a specific group of people, often based on race, religion, sexuality, or social beliefs
*Persecution is the systematic mistreatment of an individual or group by another group. The most common forms are religious persecution, ethnic ...

<_<

So are you also saying by
omg he made a thread called otland sux

So if you're on tibia and you insulted the staff or gameplay etc and you got banned for
Offensive Statement or whatever it is you would write an email to CipSoft saying

"Menz plx i got unfa1r ban1shment"

They would reply: The Ban was justified
You would reply: Now you're getting Hitlerish

my wooooorst spamming was like saying in a mapping thread i liked hamburguers and then that i liked kung fu fighting, thats imo the worst spamming ive done ... really awfull isnt it?
What theyre doing can be called persecuting, they join in a group of corrupted mods, persecuting people, offending them abusing their autorities.

I don't agree with you, they apply and get chosen for their positions whenever applications are open.

Your worst spamming would probably have been "So i'm guessing this is the gate of hades from greek mythology, am i right?"

hahaha and making a joke in otland is spamming? see what i mean, they think all is spamming depending if they like the person or not, i saw a thread called ass the other day, dont think someone closed it or something, see theyr being really subjective

now u people are getting hitlerish, omg he made a thread called otland sux, lets kill him (bann him on this case), we cant call u noobs but u can tell me im a mentally ill retarded mother fucker.
Wtfs wrong with you people omg....
Edit: The reason is a bit inapropiate??? your saying my mother is a prostitute? thats not even inapropiate, thats persecution, thats being discriminatory, totally perverse and crazy.

You're the one who started the whole fight between me and you when you started threatening me that "you'd kick my ass" and calling me names. Don't hide things you did and accuse other people for defending themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back