• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unfair Banishment?

Araysby

Reaction score
after beeing followed by tutor golden, while i was manually hunting frosts, i got banned, as of that moment i logged into slain ventrillo and asked why i got banned, he stated he watched me do "waypoints" this is very untrue for a few reasons which im going state on my behalf

1> i was using multiple spells to kill frosts <exevo mas san, exori con, etc> and using utamo tempo san
2> i didn't even make a complete round of okolnir so how can he say "i saw you following waypoints". i was there for maybe 3 or so minutes before he banned me there
3> he did not even say a word to me in a pm, nor default channel. he had been folling me all evening popping up on screen then disapearing

i think hes just mad that we killed him today on his main character and hes trying to get back at our team, i would like my ban lifted and maybe even an apology because now i cant level and its a waste of my time.

i think these actions are unprofessional for tutors position and should be taken into consideration.

very disapointed

straight shootah

PROOOOOOOFF. CORRRUUUUUPPPPPTTT hahaha i told you golden you are not a good staff member.

Back