• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unfair banishment.

Reaction score
Hello, as you might have recognized I'm banned.

I don't think its a justified banishment, that's why I'm creating this thread.

I got banned for the reason "Cheat Leveling."
I mean, how many have been banished because of that?
I killed my sorcerer with my EK, a few times but.. I know TONS more who have done that.

I won't say everyone but, the one who says he reported me is, Zaxoria.
Famous for scamming, hacking and yes, Cheat leveling!

He killed Blazey Blaze, after hacking him.
He killed Liona, it was a decision I think, and then he scammed me as well, didn't loose so much items/money since I was almost sure he would try to scam me, and then I scammed him for a demon backpack.
(I think its the reason for why he reported me.) As I've told him, it was because he scammed me.
Zaxoria says to his defense that he is a new owner of the character, is this allowed?

GM Sharp logged in, banished me and said some time after that, that he had to go to bed. I was not online while he banned me.

This morning, I had a friend botting on my old character, I gave it to him as a present for birthday.
GM Sharp knows that char as mine.

A friend of mine sent me a screenshot with the text written by his friend online, my friend as well.

1234ap.png

Translate:
ouxy1f.jpg

You can think about it, I don't know why the hell GM Sharp goes with banishment attacks me when everyone else can escape easily. I want to know this, cuz this isn't right.

You others, who doesn't have a single problem..
Enjoy Tibera :p

Except Zaxoria, he can get run over by a car :thumbup:

About Zuxoria hacking chars and killing them, he has done that to more chars... For example Mc Falafel, to nsme one. Zaxoria should get bsnned!
Signed!

Richux, Zaxoria should get banned.

No one even wants him here, and when everyone are saying that he has done a lot of things that he should get banned for, why not ban him? Who do you trust, Tibera or a pathetic hacker?!

We want justice...

Umm Eternal? lol

You said you gave your account to your brother or something then when I banned you, you said WHY BAN me ;[ :Cryface:

Now your saying you gave it too your friend, besides which Richux told me I did the right thing. So like it or not your banned..

Umm Eternal? lol

You said you gave your account to your brother or something then when I banned you, you said WHY BAN me ;[ :Cryface:

Now your saying you gave it too your friend, besides which Richux told me I did the right thing. So like it or not your banned..

Look at this maniac? Do you know what you're talking about?
I didn't say a shit that I gave it away before, and I didn't say "WHY BAN ME ;[" - I said I hope you die irl, which is why I got banned on Crypsis..

@up Hampus Ond(s) lol.. Cheater and cheater, it's just levels. Zaxoria did much more than that, still he reported me.. 3 more of my friends did it too, won't say any names tho.

Zaxoria, you wan't him? He died by 3 ppl on the test server.. And you said in vent that you thought he sucked ^^,

Haha why u are complaininng about hacking eternal?u did hack my friend Plx.
u hacked character Rawr and he got proofs of that.u just suck man :/
u guys talk about zaxoria but u all did one of the bad things he did.

U.R.S.E
u really suck eternal,

Mario

Haha why u are complaininng about hacking eternal?u did hack my friend Plx.
u hacked character Rawr and he got proofs of that.u just suck man :/
u guys talk about zaxoria but u all did one of the bad things he did.

U.R.S.E
u really suck eternal,

Mario

Complaining about hacking Eternal? Hacking your friend?

I was the previous and real owner of Eternal, and I've never been your friend.

-sigh- Why do you even try?

ur so stupid shepherd he hacked not using the character eternal but using "lumos" and "Crypsis"

and dont tell me who did hack was the guy who hacked crypsis -.-"
u guys are fucking ridicolous

U.R.S.E
u really suck eternal,

Mario

ur so stupid shepherd he hacked not using the character eternal but using "lumos" and "Crypsis"

and dont tell me who did hack was the guy who hacked crypsis -.-"
u guys are fucking ridicolous

U.R.S.E
u really suck eternal,

Mario

If you used the correct grammar and wrote "You are complaining about hacking, Eternal", instead of "hacking Eternal", then maybe I'd know what you were talking about you dumb piece of shit. :)

I don't need to speak 100% correct english, i don't live on an english country.

just fuck off shep.
Crypsis hacke my friends EK and gived out to his fucking dumb friend "Rawr"
u guys just suck -.-"
u are defending ur friend but hell my friend have proofs with screenshot's
it will be fun when he show it to Richux and get "Rawr" back.
i will whant to see what u and ur fucking dumb friends will say this time :)
hope u get banned more times cryp ;*
u2 shepherd .
u guys are dumb nerds :]

U.R.S.E
u really suck eternal,

Mario

I don't need to speak 100% correct english, i don't live on an english country.

just fuck off shep.
Crypsis hacke my friends EK and gived out to his fucking dumb friend "Rawr"
u guys just suck -.-"
u are defending ur friend but hell my friend have proofs with screenshot's
it will be fun when he show it to Richux and get "Rawr" back.
i will whant to see what u and ur fucking dumb friends will say this time :)
hope u get banned more times cryp ;*
u2 shepherd .
u guys are dumb nerds :]

U.R.S.E
u really suck eternal,

Mario

Richux does not accept screenshots as prove, so try again :thumbup:

And yes, when you're the one insulting me for not understanding ou, then you do need to speak proper english even though you're not american/english.

If your friend is dumb enough to share his account information, then he's dumb enough to get hacked.

you don't need to speak 100% english.. Just speak english so all can understand and we can

Back