• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unfair fight reduction/ magic level.

What kind of change would you like?

• Add unfair fight reduction.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Decrease magic level and recalculate it by the new rate.

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Don't change anything.

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters

roojaro

Reaction score
Hello,

as after level 300, here on SC lands exp rate is 2x there should be UNFAIR FIGHT RECUCTION working. Why? It's not so hard to get caught by 3-4 mages and take an UE on your face. What with this magic level rates means one - death. Moreover, high percent of people is using some kind of combo leader.

My propose goes by 2 ways:
- Add unfair fight reduction, or
- Decrease magic level and recalculate it by the new rate

I think, there should be a chance to defend. I dont want to be a rabbit which can't do nothing -.-

1. could probably work since if u die by like 15 ppl without warmode you still lose ~2 levels after 300.
2. No, if you dont like magic level rates go lunarforce.

i have been talking about this like forever
shadow cores is not global tibia doesn't make any sense to keep the ml rates like it is since is much easier to get ml lvl while offline training
i am lvl 335 and i often get caught by lvl 150 sorcerers using combo navi and hitting 1000 each one

That's what I'm talking about.

CMON GUYS! Leave your comments and votes here!

i have been talking about this like forever
shadow cores is not global tibia doesn't make any sense to keep the ml rates like it is since is much easier to get ml lvl while offline training
i am lvl 335 and i often get caught by lvl 150 sorcerers using combo navi and hitting 1000 each one

1. Manashield?
2. 1k damage? Lol, sober up.
3. ^ OR remove gill set.

Edit; If you don't like the magic leveles? like previous post said.. go to lunarforce!

1. Manashield?
2. 1k damage? Lol, sober up.
3. ^ OR remove gill set.

Edit; If you don't like the magic leveles? like previous post said.. go to lunarforce!

Bro, i understand that you dont like me but you must separate personal stuff from game opinions . What i said is pretty obvious and everybody complains about, including some sorcerers . You can´t have aspell formula that is like real tibia while magic lvl rate is not like real tibia . If you advance mana and hp just like rl tibia, if the damage from spells is just like rl tibia, you can´t just have a ml rater advance different from rl tibia or you will create a big gap between vocations . Sorcerers are currently hiting the same they would in global tibia BUT they gain magic lvl much faster here

Bro, i understand that you dont like me but you must separate personal stuff from game opinions . What i said is pretty obvious and everybody complains about, including some sorcerers . You can´t have aspell formula that is like real tibia while magic lvl rate is not like real tibia . If you advance mana and hp just like rl tibia, if the damage from spells is just like rl tibia, you can´t just have a ml rater advance different from rl tibia or you will create a big gap between vocations . Sorcerers are currently hiting the same they would in global tibia BUT they gain magic lvl much faster here
Tibia isn't anymore like it was 7.6 mr trevor we are 10.35 bra back in the days they hit 1000 with gran ico in shadowcores and either in rl tibia :)
Don't come up with these updates please do not try to fuck up shadowcores like some ppl did it on lunarforce

LUNARFORCE =
Server Status
116 players online.

Before update 300+ everytime .

Shadowcores if you remove the MC's and shits it wont even reach 600.
so dont come up with the damn UPDATES.

2nd if you do not like the update you can go to
Lunarforce.twifysoft.net

Tibia isn't anymore like it was 7.6 mr trevor we are 10.35 bra back in the days they hit 1000 with gran ico in shadowcores and either in rl tibia :)
Don't come up with these updates please do not try to fuck up shadowcores like some ppl did it on lunarforce

LUNARFORCE =
Server Status
116 players online.

Before update 300+ everytime .

Shadowcores if you remove the MC's and shits it wont even reach 600.
so dont come up with the damn UPDATES.

2nd if you do not like the update you can go to
Lunarforce.twifysoft.net

i dont think you get what i said . I dont want to ruin shadowcores and i neve rplayed lunar and never will . I am talking about UE sorceres hits . They hit the same here and in global tibia, but here they get magic lvls faster . In global tibia a player thats hits 700 in a ue is already top ml, here is average player

Back