• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unfair Levels

Inmenda

Justice?
Reaction score
Well Red some ppl or maybe just 1 have privates spawns on their owns houses... Well i think thats unfair -.- Ppll have told me that Reaper (Higest Rank) have a private Spawns and theres where he got all his levels well i think thats true cause hes never on nightmares level up and if he were on nightamres all would know. So you think is fair that certain ppl have privates spawns? thats not equitative cause houses dont even work and some ppl have edited houses of when the houses were working well or idk.. Red i wish you fix that cause is not fair that ppl can go to privates spawnd and got level and be safe there and i am 100% that he have nightamres or strongs monsters on the private spawn so REMOVE THEM (if its true )And pll had said me that reaper Bot when almost all ppl is loogged of it means after midnight

People with private spawns bought them with real money, get over yourself.

i think you just need to stop crying and if you wanna get high levels and be completly safe to just spend the money and get a private spawn...-.-

Well Red some ppl or maybe just 1 have privates spawns on their owns houses... Well i think thats unfair -.- Ppll have told me that Reaper (Higest Rank) have a private Spawns and theres where he got all his levels well i think thats true cause hes never on nightmares level up and if he were on nightamres all would know. So you think is fair that certain ppl have privates spawns? thats not equitative cause houses dont even work and some ppl have edited houses of when the houses were working well or idk.. Red i wish you fix that cause is not fair that ppl can go to privates spawnd and got level and be safe there and i am 100% that he have nightamres or strongs monsters on the private spawn so REMOVE THEM (if its true )And pll had said me that reaper Bot when almost all ppl is loogged of it means after midnight

I don´t even level there ;) I level in Nightmares cause its like 10 times faster , its not my fault when you are too dumb to notice that, whoever you are, try `exiva "reaper` :thumbup:
Oh and about all your "i think" in this post, well , stop thinking you are clearly not made for it <_<

Reaper has Zarz Priv spawn in house. Oh was i not suppose to say anything?

Its not only Zarzs spawn dipshit , gtfo of the forums you already left, go thief items and shittalking somewhere else fucking retard.

Reaper has Zarz Priv spawn in house. Oh was i not suppose to say anything?

Wow Phardy just shut the fuck up.. really dude no one likes you , no one wants you here anymore. So do the world a favour and leave.

All people who have access to this spawn worked for it , and its for sure not Zarzs private spawn in Reapers house. Your dumb aspersions are not grounded on anything real.

Get back to secura asshole.

u cant afford to buy one stfu i bet if u had enough money to buy 1 u wouldnt be mad

private spawns are available if you message me, they are not automatic therefore they do not appear in the gift shop.

Red

lol only just seen this thread =) and no it's not my spawn at all the points were gained between me, Reaper and Dalila lol and yeah Reaper levels in Nightmares same as me our spawn has cobwebs it hasnt been used in so long.

Back