• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Unforgiven OTS needs hoster. (paid position)

Kazi

Reaction score
The server will be a 8.6 100% custom map server with a 100% gaurantee of income via donations. The hoster will be given a certain % of the donations. The hister must provide an acceptible speed test, be available for updates, and be able to provide a database with an in game account manager. Must be able to start ASAP. The server is a work in progress, but we are ready for beta testing in which the hoster will put the server live. PM me or post below if interested and we will talk more in depth via skype or msn.

There is another thread all about the OT. "Unforgiven OTS Rectuiting Staff" Some more information and some old SS can be found at the "Unnamed OTS Recruiting." Most of the SS are old and the map is now more detailed and developed. I will not be posting new SS for awhile but if a potential hoster would like to see the map they may.

Mmm.. Do you mean, that you need staff or do you need a hoster only?
I can work as a gm
Information:
Name: Ener
Time that I played tibia for: 5 Years of huge playing real/OTS..
What can I do: Helping players, being online long time .. Also giving good suggestions..
I think thats enough informations..
Thanks
Sincerely,
Better!

I can host for free i can map,script i have been scripting for 5 years and hosted 13 servers

i have a god damn fast computer and i also nhave a extra computer that i could use JUST for hosting ur ot but the problem is idk how to open stupid ports or anything

ps, id do it for knoledge not money

Unfortunatly, the reason we're looking for a hoster is because opeing the ports is just flat out annoying. If you ever figure it out and we are still in need of a hoster shoot me a pm.

Back