• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Uni server accessibility for others than me.

walrosZ

Reaction score
Heyo! i have an ot server (8.6) TFS and i want to make it global, but it seems my ports are somehow closed even tho i have opened them:

this is what http://v-a-p-u-s-.-n-e-t/canihost says:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Port 80 (You can't run a website)

Port 7171 (People can't see their character list)

Port 7172 (People can't join your server)

You can't run a server. Please open your ports!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
here are screenshots from my router settings and also serverstatus from uniserv.

Problema.jpgmyports.jpg

I could really use some help with this
my msn is : [email protected]

Best regads

Last edited:
so i need my computers local ip adress and just fill it in ;D?

- - - Updated - - -

beacuse all i get when i go to cmd and write ipconfig is this adress: 192.168.1.1

yeah, but when i try to change the port forward to my global ip it gives me this error

Error code: 26106
The IP address is not in the same subnet with LAN IP address.

Ruhat, what are you talking about?

@walrosz
run > cmd > ipconfig
ip adress will be 192.168.1.X
that you will forward to :D

The ip-adress in run > cmd > ipconfig isn't always 192.168.1.x it could be something completly different, depending on the router.

You should look after your ipv4-adress in cmd, it will show you the same ip-adress as "What is my ip" if you'r using ipv4-adresses, it otherwise you should look after ipv6-adresses.

The ip-adress in run > cmd > ipconfig isn't always 192.168.1.x it could be something completly different, depending on the router.

You should look after your ipv4-adress in cmd, it will show you the same ip-adress as "What is my ip" if you'r using ipv4-adresses, it otherwise you should look after ipv6-adresses.

this is what i get when i input "ipconfig" in cmd

IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.100
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1

i get same ip as router for some strange reason or does the two "00" in IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.100 matter?

very thankful for responses this is driving me mad ^^

Back