• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Uniform Server + Gesior AAC] Help Please!

noobwars

NoobWars.hopto.org Hoster
Reaction score
Today i wanted to install gesior aac on uniform server cuz i wanted to open a server for test, and wanted uniform server instead of xampp cuz uni server seems to be more "Protected, Safe" and i did everything in tutorial by znote, all done and works perfect, but after i installed the samples etc,, then it came up error "Can't connect to MySQL database.", i dont know why this happens, i've seen other people had the same problem, but when i use znote aac / modern aac it works fine but gesior aac is getting errors, so i wonder if anyone have any idea why this happens?, ive done all 100 % right but i get this error, i even did fix the config in server and website, still no connection

- - - Updated - - -

Any moderator please close thread!, I solved the problem by my self, Just installed gesior aac 2012!

Back