• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Uniform server help!! Access denied

Reaction score
This post is editet from XAMPP to Uniform Server

Hello ive heard good of uniform server so i decided to run that instead of xampp wich maybe is oldschool i dont know? havent used it since 8.54 somthing ...

so i fallowed the guide (video tutorial) wich is really simple to understand right? so you maybe think iam a fool but i still have an error of it!!!!

When i come to the step Press "phpmyadmin" (After i started mysql and apachee) (ive also entered my password as video) i get this error!!!!

Code:
Error
MySQL said: 

#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) 
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

do any1 now why i get this error? please help me

Last edited by a moderator:
try using the uniform server

- - - Updated - - -

this tutorial is on point
http://otland.net/f479/video-tutorial-nothing-fully-working-ot-server-website-shop-system-166818/

Thankz now i deleted xampp! ill try uniform server!! but all works as the video shows me but when i press phpmyadmin i come to this

Code:
Error
MySQL said: 

#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) 
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

do any1 now why ??? :S

Look in c:\wamp\apps\phpmyadminx.y.z\config.inc.php

Change these lines as follows:
Code:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['password'] = 'YourPassword'; 
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['AllowNoPassword'] = false;

Just a guess

Back