• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Uniform Server Issue

Royal Inferno

Reaction score
Whenever I launch The Uniform Server I get this script-error and I just can't find a solution for it.
So far I have reinstalled a bunch of times, and I have rebooted my system, I have a swedish system, so it's all in swedish by the way...

This has never happened to me before, so I am kind of confused :>

Attachments

Looks like a side-by-side configuration issue window, make sure you have the relevant C++ runtime installed on the machine you're trying to run on...

Translation?????????????

So the translation is:

an error has occurred in the script on this page​

Row: 252

Char: 2

Error: input exceeds EOF (google translate :<)

Code: 0

url: a folder directory I guess.

do you want to continue running scripts on this page?​

You updated your .net framework, reinstalled uniform and made sure visual c++ is installed and updated? This is an issue with your Visual Basic script from the uniform server or if you can go to that like in the file and post it here we can further explore the issue

Make sure no programs are running on port 80 like xampp or teamviewer or torrent programs

Back