• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Uniform Serverz problems

Jknot

Reaction score
so about 2 months ago i set it all up using the tutorial of

Setting up your own OT server and website from scratch​

and everything worked fine then i left because of work for 2 months and i come back and i get errors on uniform servz
the errors only happen when i try to use view www, phpAdmin, or viewphpinfo any idea on how i can fix this it's driving me crazy lol

Attachments

you seems to be using a really old version of uniformserver, try with the latest one and see if the error still happens
do you have a exact link so i know i have the right one?
Post automatically merged:

you seems to be using a really old version of uniformserver, try with the latest one and see if the error still happens
so i downlaoded it and on there i cant even start apachi

Last edited:
make sure you have stopped the old services
ok so i have been trying to figur this out but i cannot load the database now it's diff than the other and im lost i have no idea how to even set it up but i do get this on the webpage now allthough i dont understand how to do it

Failed to connect to MySQL: (1045) Access denied for user 'tfs13'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Install:​

1. Make sure you have imported TFS database. (OTdir/schema.sql OR OTdir/schemas/mysql.sql OR OTdir/forgottenserver.sql)
  2. Import the Znote AAC schema to a TFS database in phpmyadmin.
  3. Edit config.php with correct mysql connection details.

also still cant view phpmyadmin

went back and tried geisor acc and i get this from it

Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.

Error occured!​

Error ID:
More info: CANNOT CONNECT TO DATABASE: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'Tibia Torture'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

File: C:\Users\hundr\Desktop\uniform\UniServerZ\www\classes/database_mysql.php Line: 22
File: C:\Users\hundr\Desktop\uniform\UniServerZ\www/install.php Line: 251

Last edited:
More info: CANNOT CONNECT TO DATABASE: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'Tibia Torture'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
seems like you have missed a few things, this is not a valid user... follow this guide to setup the webserver and site, and skip the server part:

it explains how to set up everything in details

Back