• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unique Server with level cap + end game content

Gokudrew

Reaction score
If you are interested in creating a server outside of the typical mash your hotkeys and hunt monsters for hours and hours to level up kind of server then you have come to the right place!

I would like to start a project that will take a while to complete but could be an amazing server when finished that hopefully a lot of people will get interested in and play.

What I vision the server would be like: (rough copy to get my idea across)

-The server WILL have a level cap 100, 150, 200, I don't know yet but it will not take a long time to get to.
-The server WILL use a gemming equipment system for stats that can be added to your items (atk speed, armor, and much more)
-Extra Unique classes (beyond knight, druid, pally, sorc I mean)
-NO useless weapons and equipment. (I think it's stupid that there are so many items that never get used in tibia because they are simply "trash" all stats will get reworked so that there is a huge variety in equipment and getting an upgrade will mean something.)
-Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic levels of equipment with chances of looting equipment with bonus stats

-Rare spawns and bosses (will require teams of level capped people to kill- Healers, blockers, damagers etc.... Very good and valuable rewards)
-Hard quests that require teams and coordination for valuable rewards.
^ Pretty much "End Game Content" for those who are level capped.
(Gemming equipment and customizing them will allow players to maximize their character and equipment once level capped for more and meaningful improvement to their characters strength and durability)

If you are interested in joining this project, leave a post of what you can do to help- all positions are available

Hi! My name is Matthew, I would like to join your project. I have experience in mapping and in-game help, if you are a scriptter, im learning to script currently and I can help you with little bugs, and learn in the process. If you need more info send me a pm and I can give it to join. Looking forward to your project :)

Oh don't worry, any server that I'm involved in will have zero tolerance when it comes to any botting :)

The project I'm working myself is not exactly like that but it has some of that. It will be pvp enforced wil llevel cap, tons of custom stuff but mostly late-game related. Of course is not that advanced yet, but it keeps improving.

The project I'm working myself is not exactly like that but it has some of that. It will be pvp enforced wil llevel cap, tons of custom stuff but mostly late-game related. Of course is not that advanced yet, but it keeps improving.

Just checked it out, looks interesting :) Good luck with your project!

Just saying, in all games there are items that are trash and some that are better. If you manage todo something that all items are not trash u will be one of the first todo so :)

Back