• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Uniserv MySQL errors?

Andréew

Humble mapper.
Solutions
Reaction score
So i did a reinstallation with windows on my computer, blew everything out.. so its just like new!
however i got a problem, i download Uniserver and when i start it, the usual " Set a new root password bla bla " comes up.
i write in my password and then i wait for a pretty long time and i get an error saying

"MySQL server failed to become ready" i press OK and then this pops up aswell "Failed to change root password no action taken."

any clue guys? never had this problem before so kinda scratching my head right now.. :D

Still haven't figured out a way to fix the problem.. anyone got any experience with this shit? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No one probably use this shit.
Try using xampp.

XAMPP is not meant for production its just a development env (they state that on their website), however in their manual they cover all the security holes people should "fix" if they want a production ready env

Who wants to be productive on windows, Raggaer, please.

Andreew, try installing an older version from UniServer, it worked for me I think once I had problems with it.

Who wants to be productive on windows, Raggaer, please.

Andreew, try installing an older version from UniServer, it worked for me I think once I had problems with it.
This is what I was going to say to all of you saying xampp is not secure. No one talked about security if he uses uniserv then I doubt he need security :)

Back