• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Uniserver error

Teppo

Reaction score
Hello,

My problem is that Start_as_program.exebrings up a scripting error dialogue:

when i start it its like this,
An error has occured in the script on this page
Line: 1971
Char: 2
Error: Path not found (im not sure if this is right i havent seen this on any other players threads, im from finland so thats straight translation from message i get :p)
Code: 0
URL: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/k%E4ytt%E4j%E4/Ty%F6p%F6yt%E4/UniServer/uni_con/uni_con_program.hta

But if i push yes, or no, uniserver program will open, but i get new error when i try to open phpMyAdmin or any other things:

An error has occured in the script on this page
Line: 182
Char: 2
Error: Path not found
Code: 0
URL: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/k%E4ytt%E4j%E4/Ty%F6p%F6yt%E4/UniServer/uni_con/uni_con_program.hta

And if i push yes or no, nothing happens. I have been trying to search solution for this for 1-2hours, and didn't find it. So please, help me if you can :)

I'm running XP Professional and i have the Visual C++ 2008 redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 installed.

Thank you,
~Teppo

Hello,

I downloaded it, but now i got different error and it wont even start:

Error in path
Spaces are not allowed please corect and run the application again.
To prevent problems UniController will close.

That's the error i get now, do you have any ideas for that to fix it? :)

Thank you,
~Teppo

Hello,

thank you really much! I will post here if i need more help with this, but i need to go sleep now :)

Thank you,
~Teppo

Hello,

When im trying to start the server, i get error:

[16/01/2014 19:19:43] Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown database 'theforgottenserver' (1049)

[16/01/2014 19:19:43] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

Please help me if you can :)

Thanks,
~Teppo

Hello,

Well, i really dont know what to do now, so i have forgotten server but i dont know what i need to do now with uniserverz :p

If you know a good tutorial or something can you post link here? :)

thx,
~Teppo

Hi,

So, finally i got everything working except for these things, I was online in server, but i didnt get my character promoted to GOD ( I used znotes website, it worked on him but not with me :/ ), so i desided to shut down server, and try to open it again to check if it has changed to GOD, but now server wont get back online. It crashes when loading items, there is no error it just closes.

Please help me,
~Teppo

I have the same problem, but not when I changed to a god character. It suddenly came when I tried to get it running again. No eror or anything, it just craches when lit's at loading items.

I use TFS 8.6 V8.2 crying damson with UniServerZ

I have the same problem, but not when I changed to a god character. It suddenly came when I tried to get it running again. No eror or anything, it just craches when lit's at loading items.

I use TFS 8.6 V8.2 crying damson with UniServerZ

Yep, it's really hard ( biggest reason is that im beginner in these things, so i dont know what to do i only have to ask people for help. ) But im trying to get help, and trying to solve this problem. I will post here if i get it fixed if someone helps me :)

~Teppo

when I run it as administrator it gets to the point where it says: not enough memory.. and when I use the forgotten map it works fine.. but it can't be the memory I deleted like everything got almost twice the memory I had before the problem..

now it suddenly works with running it as administrator.. dunno what it was but u should try it..

when I run it as administrator it gets to the point where it says: not enough memory.. and when I use the forgotten map it works fine.. but it can't be the memory I deleted like everything got almost twice the memory I had before the problem..

now it suddenly works with running it as administrator.. dunno what it was but u should try it..

Thx for this, but i always run it as administrator :D If i use the forgotten map it still doesnt work (crashes loading items), so i think i have different problem :) But its good that you got your problem solved! :)

Back