• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Uniserver Installing

Nashalito

Reaction score
Hello , Today i was going to install uniserver but when i was at this step it didnt work to log in . It says that i got wrong password or accont
I get this msg
PHP:
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.

PHP:
Now we re-enter phpMyAdmin:

And you get this result, now login with your edited root account:

Problem shooting:
I got some problems here, i could not login with my new username.

How I fixed this:
Click "stop UniServer"
and then click
"start UniServer".

If that does not work, try to do a computer restart to clear out the cache. Or click ctrl + F5 to reload phpMyAdmin without cache.

If reloading site without cache does not work, reboot your computer,(to control check that the programs are properly turned off) And then login again. Make sure you login with your correct new username and password and not root!

After a computer reboot it worked for me, and I got in.

Remember we added a password to pma? Now add that password here, that way, even though pma 'might' be harmless, it is secured.

and when i was going to relogin it didn't work . I have trieng reopen uniserver . Reboot computer . Nothing did work.

Please i need help with that

Last edited:
still not working . i am secure what password i did write + i did uninstall that and installed it again . Get same problem

#1045 Cannot log in to the MySQL server

Last edited by a moderator:
If you got direct remote access to the comp I can install it for you. However im to busy and its to bothersome to do over MSN remote or teamviewer.

Back
Top Bottom