• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Uniserver + Modern aac

simonnini

Reaction score
Hello, ive already had some help from znote with other things so i don´t what to bother him anymore. I have a problem when trying to install modern aac while using uniserver. I delete all stuffs in the "www" folder in "uniserver" after that i paste all the modern aac stuffs. Entering 127.0.0.1 and get´s to the installation. After i have wrote all the information needed i click install, it says it works but then the page just turns white without any errors. Even if i open a new browser i get the same. Could some1 please help me ?

Thank you !

You need to provide more info.
If it uses PHP-FCGI, then maybe PHP workers passed out.
Try restarting web server.

Yeah i did. That´s the wierd thing. Phpmyadmin and those stuffs works correctly. I have had a website before, but now i got new computer. I know i have done everything right. Gotta be a bug or something.
Still need help !

Peace

Back