• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Uniserver Port Undefined

Wartio

Any game ideas?
Reaction score
Today i tried to start uniform server and i got error saying the ports are undefined and i dont know why it says that, cuz yesterday it all worked so good and smoothly without problems.. can anyone explain to me what i shall do? I really want to make it work somehow without reinstalling cuz i got alot of stuff and dont wanna lose them, so please help me

@Znote @Ninja or anyone else :)

Either bugged Uniform Server version or it does not have access to check port usages. Could be your not logged in on an admin account, or that it is blocked by etc a firewall.

Try using the latest UniservZ version.

Either bugged Uniform Server version or it does not have access to check port usages. Could be your not logged in on an admin account, or that it is blocked by etc a firewall.

the latest version is under develop and it's kinda bugged as fuck :O
maybe he uses the latest version :D

my friend said it's crashes his server while it's debugged :p

the latest version is under develop and it's kinda bugged as fuck :O
maybe he uses the latest version :D

my friend said it's crashes his server while it's debugged :p

Im using version 7.0.1 i think it is, but i had no bugs or errors at all 2 days ago and all my firewalls were actived with no problem, but my guess is that port 80,3306, 443 is not portforwared anymore ?

Installed Version: 7.0.1-Orion

Last edited:

I am online with the adminstrator account

will try it at home, right now im in school
FYI - I deleted my post because I'm not sure it's relevant to your specific problem.

Apart from that everything in it was 100% correct, and it only takes a minute to run "netstat -a" in a console window and look at the output, so it can't hurt to do it :)

Last edited:
Back