• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows UniServer Zero XIII [Apache failed to start] - Help!

SnorkY

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello! I've hosted a znoteAAC website on linux with ubuntu and it went smooth.

Anyways, i'm trying to install it on windows 7 now so i can change files eaiser etc, and when i'm ready to host i'm planing on moving it to Linux again.

I've downloaded the latest version of UniServer Zero XIII but i cannot get Apache to work. When i press "Start Apache" it takes around 20 seconds and then a sign comes up and says "Apache failed to start".

I have UniServer installed on C:\ and i downloaded it from https://sourceforge.net/projects/miniserver/files/
"Download 13_1_0_ZeroXIII.exe (29.6 MB)"

I've tried:

1) Changing the port of Skype (From 80 too 85 in skype settings)
2) Turning off firewall and anti-virus program
3) Changed the port of apache
4) Checked if anything else than skype shared the same ports
5) Re-installed the program and restartded the computer
6) Uninstalled mysql, apache2 and myphpadmin on linux

I've googled this and i if someone had similar problems it started working if they tried the things above.

Does anyone know whats wrong? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello! I've hosted a znoteAAC website on linux with ubuntu and it went smooth.

Anyways, i'm trying to install it on windows 7 now so i can change files eaiser etc, and when i'm ready to host i'm planing on moving it to Linux again.

I've downloaded the latest version of UniServer Zero XIII but i cannot get Apache to work. When i press "Start Apache" it takes around 20 seconds and then a sign comes up and says "Apache failed to start".

I have UniServer installed on C:\ and i downloaded it from https://sourceforge.net/projects/miniserver/files/
"Download 13_1_0_ZeroXIII.exe (29.6 MB)"

I've tried:

1) Changing the port of Skype (From 80 too 85 in skype settings)
2) Turning off firewall and anti-virus program
3) Changed the port of apache
4) Checked if anything else than skype shared the same ports
5) Re-installed the program and restartded the computer
6) Uninstalled mysql, apache2 and myphpadmin on linux

I've googled this and i if someone had similar problems it started working if they tried the things above.

Does anyone know whats wrong? Thanks.
For some retarded reason I had the same issue. I even tried other programs and none of them worked. So I installed XAMPP and it workes fine. Even on port 80

Haha yeah, it worked within 20 seconds.

Thanks. I can't believe i spent hours trying to fix this and didn't think of downloading XAMPP. Oh well ^^

Back