• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Unit vs TwinForce

pedrola

Reaction score
They asked us to an Open Battle.

We accepted and rest on cam

OB TWIN 01-09-09.cam

Enjoy

We had quite less chances with our 6 members xD

We kicked Death from the team so you can't cry of HighLevels... Seemed to be a fault. He and his RLs noobchared -.-

Next time we'll get more peoples.

Anyway was okay ;)

We got really pissed when we've seen you guys first stacking in that hole.

The number of players from each side was not so diferent.

Thats not an excuse ;)

Nice one, too bad i couldnt participate. Now school started, so i have less time to play. Anyway, hail Unit, hail us.

We had quite less chances with our 6 members xD

We kicked Death from the team so you can't cry of HighLevels... Seemed to be a fault. He and his RLs noobchared -.-

Next time we'll get more peoples.

Anyway was okay ;)

We got really pissed when we've seen you guys first stacking in that hole.

LOL?
Such a lier...
6 persons? go away.
Just say that the "pussies" kick your ass.
When you saw us rushing you, you just decide to run west-east-south-north. Fail OB by you.
ANd other thing, when the OB ended, you call the others to help, fail =/

Pussies 1 - 0 Razor and friends.

LOL?
Such a lier...
6 persons? go away.
Just say that the "pussies" kick your ass.
When you saw us rushing you, you just decide to run west-east-south-north. Fail OB by you.
ANd other thing, when the OB ended, you call the others to help, fail =/

Pussies 1 - 0 Razor and friends.

what the fuck are you talking?

seriously i think you know nothing.
I told Dofko that we are coming now.
We were 6people in the start.
Then between the battle some1 jsut came vent and joined us.
So we were 7. Against? How many? 15?

1 of was still afk. WHent he battle ended Shankraw and Force Hell came. We didn't call them I called Force Hell after the battle since he's in my team and jsut like Shankraw.
Soulmannz is NOT with you. We just dropped him 2 Times in Yalahar before the OB.

And please. you were more than jsut 2 times more people than us. But i wasnt crying untill I saw your wasted post.

I guess you simple know nothing.
And yes it's true our Vent crashed for 2min during the battle. But it wasn't a big loss, just that we were fucking splittet and Aggro Berlin died bcs of it.

You really know what a OB is about?? omfg you call us noobs bcs we are running around in an ob. Seriously i dont know which char you are playing but you're really a big noob.

And for the fucking last time YOU GUYS ARE NOT LESS BOTTING THAN US!!!

Razor, you got your fight and you are still whining? No one cares about your excuses, vent crashed, you are mor ppl blablabla. Find some friends then, lol. You got owned by so called noobs, deal with it. And you are still insulting us about our fighting style etctera and still you are getting owned. So get some honor and respect your enemies.

kthxbye

Razor, you got your fight and you are still whining? No one cares about your excuses, vent crashed, you are mor ppl blablabla. Find some friends then, lol. You got owned by so called noobs, deal with it. And you are still insulting us about our fighting style etctera and still you are getting owned. So get some honor and respect your enemies.

kthxbye

LoL There are no Excuses.
Jus the truth. Vent crashed for 2min that why we got splitted and Aggro died.
Secondly it was 12vs7

Not the same...
We could have waited 10min. Then we would have 2 more eks and you'd be rubbish.

Simply I think that you strategi to run away and never rush us was a fail. That's my point.

About vent crash, I wont say nothing since drugs master died beacause he had kick.

And about Bot's. I think that the test server should be back, so we can see true players.

Simply I think that you strategi to run away and never rush us was a fail. That's my point.

About vent crash, I wont say nothing since drugs master died beacause he had kick.

And about Bot's. I think that the test server should be back, so we can see true players.

My opinion!

I liked the Testserver Time.

Imagine this would happen to you everyday...

Please spend some money for those who really need it.

For a better Technologie.
65496 Leeheim

Yes, Internet is luxus.

I just say like this , The last REAL obs ended when alex, mitch, fusion quited...

/Boldmans-Freeride

Back