• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[united kingdom][10.98] Fishies war - started 30/12/2016

fishie

fishies-war
Reaction score
STARTED - 30/12/2016 COME BE THE BEST

Welcome to Fishies-war, a war server with a difference.

IP/WEBSITE - Fishies-war.co.uk

Fishies-war is a unique war server using the client 10.98. Each time you kill a player you are awarded with a kill token and a kill.

- kills, seen by looking at your character can be used to get into quests and other areas
- kill tokens, these can be traded with npc alfie to gain gp

Once you die your level is reset back to level 100, but equipment, skills etc are all untouched and remain how they were before death.

Key Features

- Large custom map built for pking
- Bounty system. Say !bounty
- Keep your party in order by saying !partyoutfit to change all members outfits to the same as yours
- Balanced vocations
- Loads of unique and challanging quests which will requre a team and hard work
- No overpowered donation items, all items on the shop are obtainable ingame.

The server will be continuesly updated to keep it fresh and apealing.

Rules

- Keep parties/teams to a maxiumum of 7 members
- No mcing (boosting will result in a jail term or banishment
- bots allowed

The server is being continuesly updated and is in a state of beta testing so changes may accure daily but no resets will happen.

Come play and have fun. Fishie

Credits/thanks to @Xeraphus

Last edited:
Having a pk server that allows bots is like telling a colorblind kid he can use any color crayon. It doesn't matter.

Well if i left it as a grey area i would always get questions or reports people are botting. But i can see your point.

Having a pk server that allows bots is like telling a colorblind kid he can use any color crayon. It doesn't matter.

If you are too bad (hands too slow) and anyone can outplay you then next step is to find something to blame - lets blame bots-

All what bots give is mw timer which is free for any1 not big of a deal + dash which is for premium mb users and it does not give much too.

Next part is if you dont like it = dont play it.

You dont have to justify fact that you are bad by bots.

#edit

If you want to ask why i know that ur bad , the answer is simple you said it yourself by crying about bots (not beeing good enough to outplay people with bots)

Back