• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United Kingdom] Flammingvets 8.6 | High Rate| Great Events!

Litsen Wezza, Flammingvets has been created be Lava Titan, He was first... Omar owned forgottenl I think, The thing are he remapped the server because hes items bugged at that client.....

Regards,
Ahmed

Listen, Omar first server was Forgotten Legend was version 8.1
Then he decided to create a new OT and he called it FlammingVets.net, but this OT doesnt have anything to do with my FlammingVets.

FlammingVets.net was created by Omar and it were only 8.3
FlammingVets.servegame.com was created by me at 8.3 and its now 8.6

FlammingVets.net Map was a custom map made by Omar and his team.
FlammingVets.servegame.com is a custom edited evo.

That means this OT that Ahmed is advertising is the REAL FlammingVets.servegame.com

Hope i've solved the mistakes.

so you just dealt with upgrading part, from 8.30 and follows until you got it 8.60. the whole thing belongs to Omar you cant call your self creator lol

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:368 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(31): OTS_Account->getPageAccess() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 368

And thread Organization stolen from http://otland.net/f43/united-kingdom-forgottenl-8-54-high-rate-rebirth-system-great-events-120524/

There is a copyright at bottom so Ican request now a delete to thsi thread but I wont.

You may not double post or Bump your thread in less than 24 Hours thats why there is an edit post button.

Last edited:
This server awesome, it has always been awesome and has never failed me, I think everyone should try it ;D

seems good, tried it but its laggy, cant play a laggy ot =/ fix lag i try again

Well, @ Nyan Cat, I'm not anyone special that everyone would know, but I have played the Flamming Vet's servers in the past and they were great, as is this one.

Well, @ Nyan Cat, I'm not anyone special that everyone would know, but I have played the Flamming Vet's servers in the past and they were great, as is this one.

Thank you so much.

How did u try it when the website is bugged ;o

You will do account in site, But character ingame. Trying to fix that bug.

seems good, tried it but its laggy, cant play a laggy ot =/ fix lag i try again

Ok I tell the owner to fix it, I'm only helper...

This server awesome, it has always been awesome and has never failed me, I think everyone should try it ;D

Thank you agin ;P

I would play it, but considering that's it just beta right now there is really no point unless you're having some kind of events or something.

Back