• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United Kingdom] Harry Potter Online -Custom Client-

Harry Poter ot without custom graphics - nothing promising. :)

There are custom graphics, just not put them in the .spr yet, trying to make sure all the main scripts are working 100% before I add any more graphics. Long term quality over short-term sparkly graphics anyday.

what would be the point in getting a high level if no one plays?

well maybe if you were online and someone else joined and you kept leveling they would continue leveling too and the process would continue until more people played?

basically: if you stay on others may start playing too?

Definitely an extremely fun server. Have been playing nonstop for a few days straight now. So I am definitely on all the time to answer questions and give a helping hand. When you join, I will give you a complimentary Cleansweep Broom (Speed +25) from my stash. Also, I can supply pots (for a price of course) and most accommodations until the server has expanded further. Just message me in game when you join.

-Dante

what are you talking about sarcasm? i believe the peak on your server is 3 people... am i wrong... if i am tell me what the peak is please

not 3.
if you don't want to play the server then don't bother posting in this thread, you're only bumping it for the attention of more people.

This is tosuxo's project. Whatever rules he want to apply to the server is up to him to decide. Please avoid inappropriate posts as from now on I will start to give warnings and infractions to the inappropriate posts in this thread.

Consider you guys warned.

bump - update at 9pm GMT with a bunch of new hunting locations, 15-20 new quests, bug fixes, and hopefully a new skill will be available :)

Still waiting for the custom client - graphics. :p Else, its nice to see that you are still running it.

Still waiting for the custom client - graphics. :p Else, its nice to see that you are still running it.

graphics coming as soon as I can get a decent pixel artist lol
until then it's just my attempts sorry :p

Back
Top Bottom