• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United Kingdom] HellswayOT! 8.6 Real map + Custom cities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellswayOT

Reaction score
Welcome to hellsway.sytes.net OT.

HellswayOT is an 8.6 server, with a dedicated team and a large player base (100 players actively) and some history to! Hellsway started 8 months ago(it was called Bath back then) and in that time it was online and never reset till now. It is now back with new staff, a new host and a lot of fun too. The community is largely Swedish, Egyptian and American with some British and German too.

There is small, in-game events that occur all the time, like Bomberman for one, and there is also special, rare events, like the Christmas Event that was hosted last Christmas! There will be screenshots to follow.

[Server Info]
- Exp Rate start 3000x and ends at 2x
- Loot Rate 3x.
- Skill Rate 35x.
- Magic Rate 20x.

[Features]
» Alot of Quests and infinity challenge
» 100% Full Reap-Map Server.
» All Quests are working perfectly
» Houses At all Cities are Working 100%.
» Active Support Team in game.
» Balanced Vocations.
» Fair donations with cheap prices.

Screenshots:

Christmas Event:
vaoezR.png

War and fighting:
Hu1gsZ.png

xg__Sq.png

qlhQVJ.png

We also have some players who like to live stream and here are the links to that:
addepadde1234
Zzarox

We hope you will enjoy playing on our server and help us in making it a perfect server for you and your friends :)
I hope to see you playing here with the rest of the community soon!

If you like our server, please press like button on our Facebook page ! :)
http://www.facebook.com/rlmap

See you in game,
HellswayOT Staff

Attachments

Last edited:
Great server to play.
Recommend it to anyone wanting to find a new server with themselves, or with their team.

//Dimi Wardo.

Really nice server. Lovely people to play with and lovely staff. Big up to the reset and feel free to join :) //Zzarox / Snea Lars

tibiaskit.jpg

Last edited:
Fejsik.jpg

Little news:

As you may noticed, our Facebook page passed 1000 likes today! Due to this exciting we want to provide you with 10 free premium points!
The reason why it's only 10 premium points, is the event from a couple a days ago was about facebook likes and 200 players online!
Nevertheless, the event still lasts! The players who will be online while we hit 200 players online, will get additional 15 premium coins.

The server recently got little changes which are:

There's a new, slightly better domain of our server: Hellsway.net, you can use the old ones too !

Nielson, Anderson, Carlson, Senson were fixed. You can now freely move within winter islands!

200 level quest is now working without any issues!

Brotherhood and nightmare addons were added to Jean Cloth Van Damme's wardrobe. He might sell them to you now!

Wayfarer addon was successfully added into the game. You can buy it with addon doll!

Dorian was deleted from the game due to player abusing.

Budrik and Grizzly Adams are now fully prepared to give you some tasks. It sure is a duty to kick some monster's asses!

Command !go was given into the hands of all guildleaders

Several map bugs and houses were fixed.

Exori Rock spell mana cost was lowered from 2000 to 1000. Damage was also lowered.

Exevo Gran Mas San spell mana cost was lowered from 4000 to 1500.

We hope that the last two fixes, will give you a better balanced vocations so you can enjoy our server even more!

If you still didn't participate in Jag Har Hiv's event, you still can! You ought to visit his Latest event and win 150 premium points!

Kind Regards,
Hellsway-OT Staff

No thanks.. Nice RL copy though

You say almost exactly the same thing on every single 8.60 Real map advertisement thread. Seriously can't you fuck off and take your opinions elsewhere? I don't see your perfect OT holding up.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ANOTHER RL 8.6 MAP! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! And this adds to the 398573240985698643593 ones there are right now. Host something that's actually good.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ANOTHER RL 8.6 MAP! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! And this adds to the 398573240985698643593 ones there are right now. Host something that's actually good.

dude! thats so fucking harsh you havent even played his server so if i was u i would shut the fuck up judging people and try to make ur own server! it will probably be 1 of them shitty high exp servers that only get 2 players per day so stfu!

Lol. I hate high exp rl map servers, so you think I'm gonna host one? K. Logic = unarguable.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually seriously hope you're joking

Absolutely not. I hate RL maps with a passion, if they're not 7.X, or http://www.tibia.com/

Do not understand why, if you have nothing good to say, or even just constructive criticism, you say anything at all.
Try to get on by Friday, so you can take part in the guild war event!!
//Dimi Wardo

One of them does yea, but tell me now what server you can think of that does not let users use elfbot, that is loved as much as hellsway? haha

Here are some screens without bot in it, since that is what you wanted, right?

This was all after the guild war event, which is hosted every Friday night. 20 points+ The Top Guild insignia on top of your character. You almost always get goods fights afterwards also, as you can see we had a 15 minute long fight the very next few minutes after the guild war event against Latin Rox, and with some help form the mighty character or Snea Lars, Mr'W, Flash and of course Xinup, we eventually all but destroyed the threat of Latin Rox.

Here is the video Hellsway.sytes.net Pk part 1 - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

(Before it is said, I know it shows the bot at the bottom, it was me trying to be funny, but deliberately showing my bot hotkeys xD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back