• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United Kingdom] NewLine Ots 8.5 [03.10.2009] Custom Map

I saw that spells are 25% stronger. Is there any compensation for Knights (and paladins, of course)?

I will start playing (a knight), I guess. Cya all in-game!

i will try this if it doesnt have any special vip cities or any swords with 500k atk or something similar to that

It doesn't and never will ;] Its simply ots with custom map, without freaking addons

about knights and palls, their spells are also stronger :p
Hits will be stronger as well than rl but not too much.

Dedicated server is located in europe - in France.

P.S
Im not sleeping all night - damn :p still few thing to do and by the way... we were not enable to translate text to br and swe because some people failed us.... If there will be any interested (nice) player we'll update our site as soon as possible :)

Damn.... I recieved sms from Hoster "probably my net is down - there might be some delay" As he care about everything on dedicated server I can do nothing without him...

If it sounds like bullshits probably your right but its rl bulshit :| let's wait till morning...
But in this case we might change date of start to 20.09.2009
Im really sorry for this.

edit:

I know there was thousnds of exuses like this one but really bad things happens when they are not welcome

Last edited:
Could you please Release the server :D I really like it..

It doesn't and never will ;] Its simply ots with custom map, without freaking addons

about knights and palls, their spells are also stronger :p
Hits will be stronger as well than rl but not too much.

Dedicated server is located in europe - in France.

P.S
Im not sleeping all night - damn :p still few thing to do and by the way... we were not enable to translate text to br and swe because some people failed us.... If there will be any interested (nice) player we'll update our site as soon as possible :)

Why without addons <_<?

Why people so untrustable? I don't get it.

Till I found new Admin - Hoster NewLine won't start, cause I know how to make ots but I dont know enough how to protect 'em on dedic servers...

Its fucking pissing of and I know it, I'm angry as hell also...
sorry for failing you guys. Hope I will find someone in short time.

If u wanna feel better, feel free to blame me or whole project.