• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United Kingdom] Tutors Real Map 10.10

sikret

Reaction score
tutorsrl (1).png
~~ Tutors Server (real map)~~ 10.10 ~~

Server Informations:

PVP protection to 100 level
Exp rate
1 - 50 level, 400x
51 - 100 level, 250x
101 - 150 level, 100x
151 - 200 level, 70x
201 - 250 level, 50x
251 - 300 level, 30x
301 - 350 level, 15x
351 - 500 level, 7x
501+ level, 2x
Skill rate 60x
Magic rate 40x
Loot rate 3x

!! 24/7 Hosted !!

Real tibia towns:
- Ab'Dendriel,
- Thais,
- Venore,
- Edron,
- Carlin,
- Liberty Bay,
- Svargrond,
- Ankrahmun,
- Darashia,
- Yalahar,
- Kazordoon,
- Port Hope,
- Farmine, Zao, Trainers etc.

Many exp spawns and quests!

Official website:
www.tutorsot.com

IP: tutorsot.com
PORT: 7171

Support team:
[GOD] Sikret
- English & Polish language
[GOD] Malarz - English & Polish language

Some bugs fixed:

anti-exit skill trainers,
* add AFK training mode on trainers!,
* anti-DDoS attack,
* Add more memory (no lags!),
* No more "utani gran hur" for paladins & knights,
* NPC Chuckles and others now sell all wands,
* Assassin stars, bolts, spears now infinitie,
* Add missing NPC on the map,
* Add new NPC (addon item seller),
* Website fixes,
* Fix no working teleports, holes, ladders, steps, some quests etc.,
* New Thais view!
* other fixes I don't remember right now ;)

Soon:

~ Shop System,

Some Pictures:
1)
v6s7.jpg

2)
wzvg.jpg

3)
2wem.jpg

E n j o y !

Last edited:
Thanks ;)
By the end of the weekend we plan to update the map, fix bugs, change the appearance of certain things, etc.

How do you run the ip changer? I've never used that.
is there a guide to how?

run ip changer > settings > Add new tibia client > Version set > 10.1 then Locate of your tibia 10.10 folder > Add set ip tutorsot.com port 7171 > run tibia > Apply in ip changer > login ;)

yea i figured that much, it doesn't work for me. I get to the "locate your tibia folder" then it has nothing where ive specifically put 10.1 on my desktop.

server looks fun, id love to play but i cant log in xD

maybe try run "as administrator" if u use wista or win7. The version need to be 10.1 not 10.10 !! if u put 10.10 then will nothing happen, my friend had same problem. >> 1 0 . 1 << extacly. Hmm I need to think about make custom tibia version withot ip changing :)

You should reset the server, most all of the people in the highscores havnt been on in days. You dont have much of a player base at all, but the server looks like it has potential to be popular, but not when people come see 8 players online and level 300's ... makes people looking for a server immediately turn away. All the good servers that have been out lately have been shutdown hacked, or are being reset in a week or two so theyve lost all their players which means theres ass loads of people out there right now looking for a good server, so reset it and give it another try ! :)

maybe try run "as administrator" if u use wista or win7. The version need to be 10.1 not 10.10 !! if u put 10.10 then will nothing happen, my friend had same problem. >> 1 0 . 1 << extacly. Hmm I need to think about make custom tibia version withot ip changing :)
please do.... please.

You should reset the server, most all of the people in the highscores havnt been on in days. You dont have much of a player base at all, but the server looks like it has potential to be popular, but not when people come see 8 players online and level 300's ... makes people looking for a server immediately turn away. All the good servers that have been out lately have been shutdown hacked, or are being reset in a week or two so theyve lost all their players which means theres ass loads of people out there right now looking for a good server, so reset it and give it another try ! :)

I have to think about it, in fact the population has decreased by DoS attacks when the server was not stable for some time, when we had more bugs to fix. Now we have uptime like 5-6days only shutdown for some time when we changing something to need restart. In this weekend plan sure to update the map. When we fix more bugs, and we will update the map, I think it will be necessary to restart

The server is fine, im level 170, been pging for 2 hours. Geton. This is legit as fuck!

Today big map update ! (New thais view, add NPC addon items seller! trainers - afk training, all reported bug fixed on the map - add missing NPC's, teleports, steps, ladders, missing spawns add, no working holes fixed and much more!)

Update at +/- 7:00 pm!

UPDATE COMPLETE !

Have fun ;)

Remember if You find any bugs just use !bugreport function.

Enjoy!

Back