• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] 10th Planet l 7.6 Custom Map l Highrate-PVP-E l New Start on 12/27/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyNSC

Old Skool or Bye -_-
Reaction score
Server is online!​

News
Welcome to my first OT. Im planning on hosting this OT for many months and my aim to keep is bot and corruption free. There is not many dedicated old school servers and I hope mine can give the American pvper's some decent platform to war on. This is a rpg-pvp type server, there is many many custom quests for all levels. It will take you days to explore all the areas and quests, this map is almost 90mbs. Please report all botters on the forum sections;
http://tenthplanet.forumsmotion.com/
eg8csw2q5p.png

Ingame information
IP: tenthplanet.no-ip.org
Client: 7.6
Distro: Avesta
Lootrate: 2x
Offensive Exhaust: 1400ms
Healing Exhaust: 1200ms
eg8csw2q5p.png

Experience Rates
8-40 = 40x
41-70 = 30x
71-90 = 15x
91-105 = 7x
106-125 = 4x
126+ = 3x
eg8csw2q5p.png

PvP-E Rate is about double what it was on dolera/inferna.

Staff
-Admin

Botting
Is prohibited. This includes: macro, cavebot, aimbot, healbot. We do regular checks. Please report all botters.

Macro; BAN

Botting; Deletion

Multiple deletions will lead to ip ban

-There will be no donations implemented, i will keep paying from dedi since i work full time and dont have many real life financial obligations.
eg8csw2q5p.png

SSome of the previous PVP action can be seen here:
[video=youtube;9IPQnkOW97U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IPQnkOW97U[/video]

Join homies =)​

Last edited:
Yo Gabo what do you think of this thread? :O

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)

White911,Gaboneitor,Lucky,scorpionfight,Withh,

AUEHAUEHA

1.What time today will be online ots?
2.you show some pictures of maps?
3.Make funny ip to draw attention all the people on this server. Maybe ip: Angry-badger.com

1.What time today will be online ots?
2.you show some pictures of maps?
3.Make funny ip to draw attention all the people on this server. Maybe ip: Angry-badger.com

And that is why you should not smoke crack or take acid before posting on forums @point #3

i think you should pay dedicate proxy usa server for gails warloria ot instead of opening usa rpg even if you ban botters wil be stil boring

Do not give items sms shop. Give pacc rune , sex change.
There are skulls?
What time will be online?

i dont know what time, this dedi company says my server is pending, so i dont know how long that means hopefully it will be in a couple of hours.

#You can buy runes inside bps; mwals,sds,uh etc.
#yes 5 kills to RS, 10 to ban.
#you can change sex for 10k whenever.
#there is no donations, there never will be.

I wanted to ask about dmg: exevo gran mas pox. Are poisons later addition and is it strong?
Rune paralysis if it takes mana and is it strong?
I wanted to ask about the map and it will be the same as Pandera as in the video, or maybe another?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back